Christmas Lotto 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sounds really bad coming from an IT person, (my dog ate my homework) my SSD drive (Intel SSD drives being the best, meh) where the feedback was stored died about a week ago and I have no back up of the data on it. Also teaches me as I should have been storing all important data to a different drive with backups

I have sent some feedback for beers that I had handy on my computer desk. I also have a pad I left at a mates when we had a tasting with about 10? beer reviews on it, and we should be meeting up tomorrow so I'll get it back.

I will be sending all feedback directly to the brewers.

Apologies to everyone who does not receive feedback.

QldKev

Google Drive is your friend....put your trust in the cloud....

Eh, see my post on my hiatus. I've not really kept track of who sent what, but I believe I only missed out on one or two of the beers I'd won.

As for feedback - they were all tops. Except the one that arrived flat. That sucked.

Hopefully this year I'll win again and keep a better record. If not, I hope the actual winner keeps a better record. Or at least gets some beer.

GB

I know this thread is pretty dead but didn't want to start a new topic for this single question;

Are we doing the Xmas lotto this year? I know that Aust. Post doesn't guarantee delivery after Dec 13th and I think no one would disagree that it would be nice if the winners could enjoy their winnings over the yuletide period.

I already have a few of my best brews set aside to put up as my stake in the lotto this Christmas.

Edit: Apparently I can't spell.

menoetes said:
I know this thread is pretty dead but didn't want to start a new topic for this single question;

Are we doing the Xmas lotto this year? I know that Aust. Post doesn't guarantee delivery after Dec 13th and I think no one would disagree that it would be nice if the winners could enjoy their winnings over the yuletide period.

I already have a few of my best brews set aside to put up as my stake in the lotto this Christmas.

Edit: Apparently I can't spell.

Here you go :)

Back