Christmas Lotto 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:icon_offtopic: How dear is Aus Post getting? For the price of postage, I could have flown up there with beers in carry-on, hired a car at the airport, driven the beers to your homes, then had a 5 day, 4 night all meals included getaway at Rydges, a 300 park mega pass, dropped some folding stuff at Jupiters and returned home for the same price !

Funny this would be in the paper today. $281m profit ! all those lotto beers being posted around...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

_WALLACE_ I will either drop yours off this weekend or next, or feel free to pop in if you're going past. I owe you 2 beers.

Cheers

Can the winners let us know when they've been received?
Just hoping Auspost come through with the goods. I was a bit too cheap for registered post this year.

1. Wolfman
2. Truman
3. Adryargument
4. tricache - Recieved 2 Bottles. Thanks Mate
5. MaxT
6. Waggastew
7. Geneabovill - Recieved 2 Bottles. Thanks Mate!
8. Adryargument
9. BenKen25 - Recieved 2 Bottles. Thanks Mate!
10. QldKev
11. Lakey
12. QldKev
13. Geneabovill
14. QldKev
15. mckenry - Recieved Thanks Mate
16. Josh
17. bullsneck
18. Joell
19. Mardoo
20. TidalPete.
21. NickB
22. jyo
23. Nick R
24. tricache
25. Diesel80
26. Hoppinmad
27. Barls
28. jayahhdee
29.Hippy
30.Bruce86
31.Westaussiebrewer
32. Robbo5253
33. keifer33
34. NickB
35. BPH87
36. Malted
37. Mardoo
38.Westaussiebrewer
39. Potof4x
40.Hippy

I too have messages saying others are theyre on their way. Will keep this list updated and will start tasting and reporting feedback just before and after xmas. A big thanks to whom who have already posted.

Cheers,

_wallace_

Is there going to be a tasting thread?
I am ok with public humiliation if there is. Actually think mine is pretty damn good, but interested to hear what others think.

Is there going to be a tasting thread?
I am ok with public humiliation if there is. Actually think mine is pretty damn good, but interested to hear what others think.

I'm not LOL my beers aren't great compared to most AG and Extract beers, but hey its free beer and if you can't drink free beer then there is something wrong with you :lol:

QldKev 2nd Place will receive beer from

41. Wolfman
42. Adryargument
43. Kieren - RECEIVED
44. Juzdu
45. NewtownClown
46. Nick R
47.MaxT
48. Nibbo - RECEIVED
49. Lanerigg - RECEIVED 2 bottles :D
50. mckenry - RECEIVED
51. Geneabovill - RECEIVED
52. Stakka82
53. _WALLACE_
54. smokomark
55. Josh
56. smokomark
57.Joell
58. yum beer
59. Pennywise
60. Crunched

Thanks for the beers so far.

Been on holidays so I will post yours out this week Kev :)

1 x PET bottle sent to _WALLACE_
1 x PET bottle sent to Geneabovill

Tracking Numbers sent via PM.

:kooi:

Shit _WALLACE_ just dawned on me that you may not be able to identify my unmarked PET bottle (black top) as others are sending you the same.

I included a printout with some scarce details of the beer but no other identifying features.
You will have to mark it somehow if you want to identify it at time of tasting, otherwise you won't know where to direct your sledging during tasting.

Cheers,
D80

Shit _WALLACE_ just dawned on me that you may not be able to identify my unmarked PET bottle (black top) as others are sending you the same.

I included a printout with some scarce details of the beer but no other identifying features.
You will have to mark it somehow if you want to identify it at time of tasting, otherwise you won't know where to direct your sledging during tasting.

Cheers,
D80

Im sure in a recent PM you were sending them with another loser err..... "participant" :p surely i can tell the difference between his and yours?

My apologies to the Xmas Lotto PM senders - my baby boy was born at 3:24 this morning. I'll get around to replying ASAP.

1. Wolfman
2. Truman
3. Adryargument
4. tricache - Recieved 2 Bottles. Thanks Mate
5. MaxT
6. Waggastew
7. Geneabovill - Recieved 2 Bottles. Thanks Mate!
8. Adryargument
9. BenKen25 - Recieved 2 Bottles. Thanks Mate!
10. QldKev
11. Lakey
12. QldKev
13. Geneabovill
14. QldKev
15. mckenry - Recieved Thanks Mate
16. Josh
17. bullsneck
18. Joell
19. Mardoo
20. TidalPete.
21. NickB
22. jyo
23. Nick R
24. tricache
25. Diesel80
26. Hoppinmad
27. Barls
28. jayahhdee
29.Hippy
30.Bruce86
31.Westaussiebrewer
32. Robbo5253
33. keifer33
34. NickB
35. BPH87
36. Malted
37. Mardoo
38.Westaussiebrewer
39. Potof4x
40.Hippy

I too have messages saying others are theyre on their way. Will keep this list updated and will start tasting and reporting feedback just before and after xmas. A big thanks to whom who have already posted.

Cheers,

_wallace_
still waiting on a reply to my pm sent a week ago

Hey wallace mine is coming in the mail with westaussiebrewers beers its the one in the glass bottle. Just cracked one tonight after 2 and a bit weeks in the bottle needs more time. It will prob take a week to get to you anyway so hopefully that is enough. It is a BGSA so if you hold off for longer even better apologies and hopefully it tastes great with the extra time :)

Im sure in a recent PM you were sending them with another loser err..... "participant" :p surely i can tell the difference between his and yours?

Of course, he labelled his i am sure and they are also in glass bottles.
Other losers err... "participants" may be sending you PET bottles, unmarked also.

You won't be in any doubt when you recieve our delivery. Packing went a bit OTT :)

Cheers,
D80

Latest posts

Back