Christmas Lotto 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sent out pm's to all in my lotto list. If you are in my numbers, and haven't got my address details please let me know.

I copied and pasted the list of usernames from the lotto thread, it looks like AHB will not send the pm if the username is slightly different case. ie. 'QldKev' is different to 'qldkev'. AHB did not send me a message to let me know some messages were not delivered; but I know at least one was not received.

If _WALLACE_ and Geneabovill have also copied and pasted the usernames form the thread then there may be more people without address details.

QldKev

As above, let me know. A stout and a something else arrived today. No name attached ...

Allways happy to lose for another year (Again :p) but wondering why the First Place Getter has not responded to my PM regarding the delivery of my bottle?
Always happy to post to the delivery addy but his PM suggested other options? Sadly no reply ATM.

same here pete,
sent one back offering options. he can name and shame me for not sending one but wont happen till i get a response.

1. Wolfman
2. Truman
3. Adryargument
4. tricache - Recieved 2 Bottles. Thanks Mate
5. MaxT
6. Waggastew
7. Geneabovill
8. Adryargument
9. BenKen25 - Recieved 2 Bottles. Thanks Mate!
10. QldKev
11. Lakey
12. QldKev
13. Geneabovill
14. QldKev
15. mckenry
16. Josh
17. bullsneck
18. Joell
19. Mardoo
20. TidalPete.
21. NickB
22. jyo
23. Nick R
24. tricache
25. Diesel80
26. Hoppinmad
27. Barls
28. jayahhdee
29.Hippy
30.Bruce86
31.Westaussiebrewer
32. Robbo5253
33. keifer33
34. NickB
35. BPH87
36. Malted
37. Mardoo
38.Westaussiebrewer
39. Potof4x
40.Hippy

I've sent out pm's to all in my lotto list. If you are in my numbers, and haven't got my address details please let me know.

I copied and pasted the list of usernames from the lotto thread, it looks like AHB will not send the pm if the username is slightly different case. ie. 'QldKev' is different to 'qldkev'. AHB did not send me a message to let me know some messages were not delivered; but I know at least one was not received.

I will also re-post this. I copied and pasted. Just a quick pm please and i'll send details.

Cheers.

As above, let me know. A stout and a something else arrived today. No name attached ...

If its was in a toll bag its was mine, sorry in my haste to post I didnt attach my labels. One is a stout and the other is a presses cider.

Queenslanders..haven't you won enough this year??

Wallace and QldKev,
A hefe each is on its way to your homes. I will pm you your tracking numbers.

:icon_offtopic: How dear is Aus Post getting? For the price of postage, I could have flown up there with beers in carry-on, hired a car at the airport, driven the beers to your homes, then had a 5 day, 4 night all meals included getaway at Rydges, a 300 park mega pass, dropped some folding stuff at Jupiters and returned home for the same price !

Wallace and QldKev,

:icon_offtopic: How dear is Aus Post getting? For the price of postage, I could have flown up there with beers in carry-on, hired a car at the airport, driven the beers to your homes, then had a 5 day, 4 night all meals included getaway at Rydges, a 300 park mega pass, dropped some folding stuff at Jupiters and returned home for the same price !

Cheap as chips here...that fact that I'm a freight manager helps though haha but I agree but also reckon they have the best service to home addresses, couriers just don't want to do any dropoffs unless it's a business address.

Cheap as chips here...that fact that I'm a freight manager helps though haha but I agree but also reckon they have the best service to home addresses, couriers just don't want to do any dropoffs unless it's a business address.

Yeah, must have been getting a tracking number that blew the budget...

QldKev 2nd Place will receive beer from
41. Wolfman
42. Adryargument
43. Kieren
44. Juzdu
45. NewtownClown
46. Nick R
47.MaxT
48. Nibbo - RECEIVED
49. Lanerigg - RECEIVED 2 bottles :D
50. mckenry
51. Geneabovill - RECEIVED
52. Stakka82
53. _WALLACE_
54. smokomark
55. Josh
56. smokomark
57.Joell
58. yum beer
59. Pennywise
60. Crunched

Wallace and QldKev,

Aust post workers are the ones staying at Rydges thanks to the post pricing.

Not sure how you packed them, I just use plastic bottles, a quick wrap in bubble wrap and drop them into a 3kg post bag.

QldKev

Aust post workers are the ones staying at Rydges thanks to the post pricing.

Not sure how you packed them, I just use plastic bottles, a quick wrap in bubble wrap and drop them into a 3kg post bag.

QldKev

I may have exaggerated a bit.... but, for the price of postage of 1 bottle, I could have made a carton and a half. Add Wallaces and theres 3 cartons...

I may have exaggerated a bit.... but, for the price of postage of 1 bottle, I could have made a carton and a half. Add Wallaces and theres 3 cartons...

Postage in this country is Exy.

example, box of shoes from UK to Perth $18.
Wrong size, send back to UK from Perth $71!! ( Edit: actually think it was 2 boxes)
Back again for $18, and still cheaper than buying locally. LOL.

1 PET bottle ~$10 West to East,
'Bottle Pooled' with another entrant in Perth and combined postage. $15 for us both. Might have been able to do it for $12.50 but would have been touch and go with the packaging we chose.

Edit: _Wallace_ not trying to make you feel guilty for winning btw :p

Cheers,

D80

That's it, no need to go overboard. Can even fit three PETs in a 3kg satchel. Add a few bucks for an express satchel and the beer is still cold when it arrives.

Postage in this country is Exy.

example, box of shoes from UK to Perth $18.
Wrong size, send back to UK from Perth $71!! ( Edit: actually think it was 2 boxes)
Back again for $18, and still cheaper than buying locally. LOL.

1 PET bottle ~$10 West to East,
'Bottle Pooled' with another entrant in Perth and combined postage. $15 for us both. Might have been able to do it for $12.50 but would have been touch and go with the packaging we chose.

Edit: _Wallace_ not trying to make you feel guilty for winning btw

Cheers,

D80

:icon_offtopic:

But how where they sent from the UK? What service? How were they sent back? What service?

I have worked in freight for over 10 years and know that a lot of overseas companies send items out with there basic freight company which has no "real" tracking (you know when it leaves the company and that's it) I know Aus Post have gotten rid of their cheapest airmail due to it being slow and useless :lol:

As for sending to and from Perth it is a nightmare!!! Sorry guys :lol: but there are so many contractors working for Aus Post over there it makes shipping a lot more expensive than it should be.

/rant over :drinks:

Latest posts

Back