Choc Choc Stout

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol - that's awesome. Oh - it was an article? I assumed it was from one of their clone recipe editions. ok - that makes more sense. If you are adding mid-ferment; what temp are you putting the melted choc in at and do you stir? (I'm assuming no) or put in a hop sock or similar suspended? just put it in?

Thanks for the clarifications. help a lot. pm sent. Thanks!

lael said:
lol - that's awesome. Oh - it was an article? I assumed it was from one of their clone recipe editions. ok - that makes more sense. If you are adding mid-ferment; what temp are you putting the melted choc in at and do you stir? (I'm assuming no) or put in a hop sock or similar suspended? just put it in?

Thanks for the clarifications. help a lot. pm sent. Thanks!
By article, I meant 150 brew clones. This one for youngs double chocolate. Generally when adding the melted chocolate just melt it and pour it in, no stirring, no hop sock. Use the 80% lindt or aldi chocolate.

Cheers

ah cool! - I got the 250 clone brews edition. Any chance you've seen both and know if they have different beers?

edit - just looked and mine doesn't have young's so I'm guessing so.

Latest posts

Back