Chilling Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Dog Brewery

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been trying to unsuccessfully to track down a temprite (???SP) to set up a system as I cant fit a fridge / freezer where I want my outlets.

I was wondering if anyone new if you could adapt / modify water chillers to chill the beer. Does anyone know if the diameter of the inlet / outlet tube is too large / small to get a good pour?

Thanks for any thought.

Cheers BDB

BlackDog,
In searching the trading post yesterday I came across a temprite in the ad at the bottom of this post. Not sure how much they wanted for it tho:

"Tables and chairs from $10, coolroom, Chef commercial gas oven, shelves, refrigerated Temprite for beer, stainless steel bench, commerical dough mixer, plus lots more, POA ROYSTON PARK 0418-82 8047

STATE: SA FIRST PUBLISHED: 26 Jan 2005
SOURCE: Private Classifieds (Weekly Trading Post (Adelaide)) "

Thanks Roach,

Its now in my shed. I will post pics under a different heading at a latter time as Im after some info on what I need and what I dont. He wanted $600 just for the temprite. I got 2 x legal Kegs, 2x couplings, 2 x regs (although Im fairly sure 1 isnt any good- maybe both) and some other things I cant mention and the temprite (an oldie but in full working order) for $450.

As I was just starting to look into kegging Im not really sure of exact prices of things - Is that a good Buy?

Thanks again

Cheers BDB

Back