Chilli Sauces, inner Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbeard

Sth Seas Pirate Brewery
Reaction score
I occasionally buy fresh ground spices and palm sugar from Fiji Market on the St Peters end of King st, for curries and chilli con carne etc. Last visit they had spring cleaned some of the shelves and had a lot of new chilli sauces from OS in the back corner. i bought a couple of bottles to try. Pics attached:

fiji-mkt1.jpg

fiji-mkt2.jpg

I've had the one on the left - not too hot but perfect for slathering onto mexican food.

Yeah their Mexican food section is great. I love chipotles in adobo sauce, and smoked chipotles are awesome in a chili con carne.

Check out Chilli mojo in Adelaide. Huge range on there web site.Was in Adelaide a few weeks back and checked there place out.Unreal variety of sauces and everything else .
Cheers Big D

Great Chilli sauces at Dobsons Brewery (Eastview Estate Winery) at Kentucky NSW.

Try Stepens Lee Kee Kok sauce :lol:

Screwy

Got a bottle in my cupboard, i use it most days, just the oil though.

I see on the middle left they have the El Yucateco Sauces, their Kutbil-ik sauce is my go to hot sauce. Tasty habanero flavour with a fair amount of kick.

Back