Chest Freezer Moveability

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Am going to be buying a chest freezer and setting it up for a fantastic dispensing of liquid amber tool... otherwise known as a kegging system inside a freezer.

What I wanted to know from those who already have this setup is how easy is it to move a stocked system from one persons house to another?? Are there technical difficulties with this?

The reason being is that there are a few shareholders in this forthcoming venture, and everyone wants to know if they can have at their place for a while.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me..... I don't think fridges and freezers like being moved all the time.

Kerrs Rd Brewery said:
The reason being is that there are a few shareholders in this forthcoming venture, and everyone wants to know if they can have at their place for a while.
[post="67876"][/post]​

Hell ! Wanta be good mates !

Is this the right room for an argument ? :blink:

Batz

Trust me.
Once you get it you won't want to give it up.

Beers,
Doc

Yep only asking for trouble - both with the freezer and whos turn it is,
unless you build it onto a trailer

Take the "Home for humanity" mentality and say "the next one we build is yours"and build one for all thats involved

haha - yeah I think we will pool our resources, build a ripper, base it at my place and then say to the boys, btw - i have been given strong advice not to move it or else she might blow...

Sorry Boys... it's staying put :)

I think it has now become your responsibility to have all the boys over to ur house for sunday sports to try thr new Kerrs rd lager

Keg e

Back