chef inox aluminium pots opinion?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leahy268

Reaction score
Anyone used any of these?

https://www.rewarddistribution.com.au/ProductDisplay.aspx?Product=2458220

Not after opinions on aluminium or stainless btw.
Read all about it and happy to go with ali for now anyway.

Can just get these pots for cheap and locally.

So I guess wondering if anyone has used amd of they're any good.
Btw the link doesn't say chef innox but that's what they are.

Warwick

Hi Waz,

I recently did the big run around, in search of a new kettle. Along the way I had a play with the chef inox ali pots.
They are a good solid pot and I would've bought one if I hadn't decided to go with induction heating.
If the price is right.......

On the other hand, there are much cheaper aluminium pots available.

I use chef inox for hlt, decoction pot and smoker. Good quality alu pots, good value for money.

I got one and have done numerous BIAB in it, it is nice and thick, have never scorched wort, pretty light as well. I drilled a tap into mine and it was nice and easy to drill through. In saying that too, I now have a few scratches on it as well.

I got mine from kitchenwaredirect, might have been a little more than $108, but anything over $100 qualifies for free shipping: http://www.kitchenwaredirect.com.au/Cookware/Stockpot/Chef-Inox-Premier-Aluminium-Stockpot-50L

Best of luck!!

I've been using a Chef Inox 60lt as a kettle for 9 months or so. I am currently upgrading / upsizing to a Chef 120lt mash tun and a Chef 140lt kettle.

They are super heavy duty pots.

Cocko said:
Since you are not after the opinion of: Buy Once, Buy Right.

I refuse to post.

Sorry cocko but can't afford all stainless at the moment.
More meaning that I have read all of the evidence about alzheimers and all that. I realize that it won't last as long.
Gods speed.

Back