Cheers from Mumballup WA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveLindsay

Reaction score
I have just finished drinking my first batch of pilsner home brew a lot faster than I thought I would and realised the first problem of home brewing, you never have enough.
After drinking the first couple of beers I became interested in growing hops for my own use and the journey began. I now have 6 different varieties of hops growing for their first season (Nugget, Flinders, Karacanup, Hersbrucker, Golding, Target). The current batch of pilsner has been wet hopped and is now conditioning in the bottle for another week. before I can start drinking it. Previously I've made Perry, Rose and Mead (which I'm still waiting to taste).

Regards Dave L.

Welcome Dave, you seem to be right into home brewing other than enough pilsner. I now keg but when I was bottling the obsession to have enough and mature in bottles led me to a stock of over 560 long necks! Kegging has allowed me to control myself to just over 100 available litres. (help).

Cheers

Latest posts

Back