Cheers All!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normsimpson

Reaction score
I hope all of those here are well and enjoying brewing. I've been brewing extracts and various fresh worts for twenty years. No expert at all but I've just about exhausted the fun of extract brewing. I make some pretty nice brews but I've always wanted a bit more. I tend to look for the easiest ways to do better and I've been mulling over AGB for years now.

I've pretty much decided that BIAB is my next excursion into brew so I thought that I would go to those who have been at it longest. I'm looking forward to reading the boards and enjoying the hobby with you all.

Best regards!

Norm Simpson of Canada....

Welcome aboard Norm :icon_cheers:

Heaps of BIAB info and brewers on here Norm. Now we just need to convince you that 3V is better. :ph34r: :D

bradsbrew said:
Heaps of BIAB info and brewers on here Norm. Now we just need to convince you that 3V is better. :ph34r: :D
Head down.........let the shit fight begin.................

Hi Norm, interesting that you have fresh worts in Canada, who makes them?

Hi ya Norm.

We love Cangolians around here, so welcome.

I'm returning to BIAB after moving to Tassie & getting rid of lots of equipment, coupled with no brewshop to mill my grain means change to my brewing techniques for the moment.

Look at the 'standard' BIAB threads, stovetop method, I've done a 2 pot stovetop method sort of ghetto 3V, youtube BABBs system wars for videos of 4 methods.

All make all grain beer. As with my previous method, you can use what's available, what your budget allows, what your DIY skills allow (mine are non existent), and work a system that takes it all into account.

Understand 'what' brewing involves, the basic science behind it, what makes a good recipe, what you like style wise - the methodology comes 2nd to this.

Latest posts

Back