CheekyPeak Brewery 6.8kg CO2 bottle (Brew Mate)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rang quality home brew. Turns out they only swap, don't fill. They have the mykegsonlegs ones. Bummer. They want $360 for a full bottle tho.

Looks like brew 4 U at underwood refill. I rang them. $60 for a 6.8kg bottle. They also sell bottles. The mykegsonlegs ones, wait for it, $410. They also sell keg king ones for $269.

At those rates it works out cheaper to get one from CB

Proffs said:
Looks like brew 4 U at underwood refill. I rang them. $60 for a 6.8kg bottle. They also sell bottles. The mykegsonlegs ones, wait for it, $410. They also sell keg king ones for $269.

Yeah, the one in Brendale sells corny kegs for $90, they are definitely not the places to buy equipment from but they are really handy for gas refills.

Donske said:
North or South side?

North side there is a Brew By U place in Brendale, they refill on the spot for $65 for a 6.8kg bottle,

You probably should edit this to look like my quote. Wouldn't want to see you stuff things up for yourself or others and you never know who's reading or where they or their brother/wife/mate works.

Latest posts

Back