Quantcast

Cheeky Peak

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Drewgong

Reaction score
Hi is Cheaky peak a sponser here or is the owner a member here?

malt and barley blues

Reaction score
Yeah less said the better, dont even go there, its about as good as watching paint dry.

bbqzookeeper

Reaction score
They've got giveaways and raffles on Facebook, currently giving away a 90L BiaBasket system.

Cian Doyle

Reaction score
Yeah less said the better, dont even go there, its about as good as watching paint dry.
Found it, (don't go there) tweaked my curiosity) no staff, no members 16 guests. Looks like a forum in decline, monthly draw now 3 monthly draw. Best attendance 133, 18 months ago! Yep the paint is probably a better option.

Drewgong

Reaction score
Had some fairly piss poor service from them. I was wanting to email the boss direct instead of the customer service email on there website.

Nullnvoid

Reaction score

Brewno Marz

Reaction score
Found it, (don't go there) tweaked my curiosity) no staff, no members 16 guests. Looks like a forum in decline, monthly draw now 3 monthly draw. Best attendance 133, 18 months ago! Yep the paint is probably a better option.
Are referring to the aussie craft brewing forum? Not sure what you are referring to with the monthly draw? Is there is a monthly draw to win great brew gear here?Seems like KK v KL chat is more important to you than sound craft brewing advice.

Cian Doyle

Reaction score
Are referring to the aussie craft brewing forum? Not sure what you are referring to with the monthly draw? Is there is a monthly draw to win great brew gear here?Seems like KK v KL chat is more important to you than sound craft brewing advice.
I don't know what KK and KL have to do with my post, I was directed to another site and had a look see.
The other forum is a breathe of fresh air, somewhere you can just talk beer and brewing not my Chinese manufacturer is better than yours type competition.
Had another look see just now, 4 posts today, one about beetroot, one from a sponsor, two about a leak test. Not much talk about beer, when does it get busy?

Latest posts