Cheap Wort Pumps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diggles

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these cheaper lternatrive to the March pumps for sale in Oz? Aparently the manufacturer doesn't sell internationally!!?? I've also heard of certain companies acting as the middle man when ordering stuff from the states by providing a mailing address in the states nd then forwarding the item on internationally, anyone have any details?

http://www.chuggerpumps.com/category.php?mycatid=77

Diggles

Has anyone seen these cheaper lternatrive to the March pumps for sale in Oz? Aparently the manufacturer doesn't sell internationally!!?? I've also heard of certain companies acting as the middle man when ordering stuff from the states by providing a mailing address in the states nd then forwarding the item on internationally, anyone have any details?

http://www.chuggerpumps.com/category.php?mycatid=77

Diggles
Hi diggles,

Tesco pumps ship internationally and make a great product, maybe google them. Another idea if you really wanted a chugger you could use one of those postal forwarding services.

Cheers BDB

They would b 110v s well. Need to convert aussie voltage down.

Has anyone seen these cheaper lternatrive to the March pumps for sale in Oz?
If price is the big consideration, you can buy 'generic' 240V Magnetic Drive Polysulfone Pump's in Australia for about the same price as the Chugger.

I was keen for one of the Chugger pumps, they look to be similar quality to the March pumps but have stainless steel impeller housings as standard for about the same price or less than a March pump. But I got sick of waiting for the 240V version to come out.

If price is the big consideration, you can buy 'generic' 240V Magnetic Drive Polysulfone Pump's in Australia for about the same price as the Chugger.

Thanks guys, looks like I've got more options to consider. :D

I just ordered 2 "brown pumps" from the forum, I think it's a good starting point if they can't handle the mash I will look into another pump. Massive price differences in the prices

Latest posts

Back