Quantcast

Cheap Wort Pumps

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Diggles

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these cheaper lternatrive to the March pumps for sale in Oz? Aparently the manufacturer doesn't sell internationally!!?? I've also heard of certain companies acting as the middle man when ordering stuff from the states by providing a mailing address in the states nd then forwarding the item on internationally, anyone have any details?

http://www.chuggerpumps.com/category.php?mycatid=77

Diggles

beerdrinkingbob

milk is for babies......
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these cheaper lternatrive to the March pumps for sale in Oz? Aparently the manufacturer doesn't sell internationally!!?? I've also heard of certain companies acting as the middle man when ordering stuff from the states by providing a mailing address in the states nd then forwarding the item on internationally, anyone have any details?

http://www.chuggerpumps.com/category.php?mycatid=77

Diggles
Hi diggles,

Tesco pumps ship internationally and make a great product, maybe google them. Another idea if you really wanted a chugger you could use one of those postal forwarding services.

Cheers BDB

Dazza88

Reaction score
They would b 110v s well. Need to convert aussie voltage down.

Wolfy

Reaction score
Has anyone seen these cheaper lternatrive to the March pumps for sale in Oz?
If price is the big consideration, you can buy 'generic' 240V Magnetic Drive Polysulfone Pump's in Australia for about the same price as the Chugger.

JaseH

Reaction score
I was keen for one of the Chugger pumps, they look to be similar quality to the March pumps but have stainless steel impeller housings as standard for about the same price or less than a March pump. But I got sick of waiting for the 240V version to come out.

Diggles

Reaction score
If price is the big consideration, you can buy 'generic' 240V Magnetic Drive Polysulfone Pump's in Australia for about the same price as the Chugger.

Thanks guys, looks like I've got more options to consider. :D

Tex083

Reaction score
I just ordered 2 "brown pumps" from the forum, I think it's a good starting point if they can't handle the mash I will look into another pump. Massive price differences in the prices

Latest posts