• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cheap Fermenters Etc... Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
http://www.crownconcepts.com.au/general.html

30 litre
$9.50
48 to a pallet
*Often used to brew beer in. Also used to store oil etc.

15 litre
$7.50
80 to a pallet

60 litre
$25
48 to a pallet

------------ edit: already posted b4.... but great find. I maybe won't.. hmnn... but really want one to rack my beer into for secondary/priming! tough decision.

30 litre
$9.50
48 to a pallet

15 litre
$7.50
80 to a pallet

60 litre
$25
48 to a pallet

------------ edit: already posted b4.... but great find. I maybe won't.. hmnn... but really want one to rack my beer into for secondary/priming! tough decision.

Hey practicalfool
Are they suggesting that you need to buy the pallet to get that price ? As they are only around the corner from work.

MB

if your trying to get numbers (I assume the order would need to be a pallet) I'll take a 60 ltr.

you can buy them as a single item,you dont have to buy a pallet..i contacted the company they have 30litre and cubes

cool, now just need a reason to pop on down to cheltenham :)

30 litre
$9.50
48 to a pallet

15 litre
$7.50
80 to a pallet

60 litre
$25
48 to a pallet

Anyone in S.A interested? Just made an enquiry, if we were to buy a pallet of 64 it would work out to around $12each to Adelaide! I would take five. The price above does not include GST.

BYB

cool, now just need a reason to pop on down to cheltenham :)

To visit a place called Viking Court isn't a big enough reason? 2 Brothers Brewery is also very close by!

More fermentors...just what I need

off topic...the brewery sounds good and the food
2 Brothers Brewery and Beerhall is open Thursdays 4pm - 10pm and Fridays from midday 'til late.
- Thursday nights: footlong German style Jalepeno-wurst half pounder hotdogs. Middle Eastern dip platters. 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Friday Afternoon ***Happy Hour*** : Pot and Hot dog with the lot - $7.00. 12:00pm - 2:00pm.
- Friday nights: woodfired pizzas. 6:00pm - 9:00pm.

I would grab minimum of 2 from the SA batch have few other mates lookin for 60L

I'd be keen if we're getting some to SA. Probably 2 for me.

I'd be keen if we're getting some to SA. Probably 2 for me.

To save clogging up the thread can interetsed parties contact me via pm? Like most, I was not really in the market for any but my current five are getting tired and its been a couple years since i bought a 30L

BYB

At the price they are charging... happily buy even for a secondary. Friend should get me one tomorrow. Or maybe I'll go get one if he hasn't as I'm down to chaddy tomorrow. If anyone close to gully can't make it there and wants any, just say, I might even get motivated enough to go pick up as many as fit in the car on the condition they get picked up from me ASAP (have no garage ):

Before I get to carried away does anyone know much about these Guys? Are they reliable?

BYB

Yep, haha. The post got split. They are made by willow, the same as what G&G sell (as my friend checked). Lid does NOT have a hole in it for airlock. Need to make one yourself (saving 20-30 bucks on the deal, I say fair enough). I plan to use mine as a secondary, so am not drilling. I can always swap my lids around depending on which one I'm brewing in. If u want to drill, get ur box of drills and stick the thicker ones in the hole of an existing one to measure then sit the new lid ON a piece of chipboard or wood (clamped to a bench, even better) and drill a clean hole. I guess ur LHBS can help with this if u take lid to them (buy lots of stuff from him :)).
There hav bn pol talking about using gladwrap over the mouth of their fermenters. I'm sort of obliged to agree. My fermenter had never bubbled in my 2 tries yet! Sigh! I bet the headspace in a fermenter is too much for regular low sugar addition beers. My glass demijohns always faithfully bubble :)

At the price they are charging... happily buy even for a secondary. Friend should get me one tomorrow. Or maybe I'll go get one if he hasn't as I'm down to chaddy tomorrow. If anyone close to gully can't make it there and wants any, just say, I might even get motivated enough to go pick up as many as fit in the car on the condition they get picked up from me ASAP (have no garage ):

I just ducked past at lunch on a whim and grabbed a 60L for $25 bucks. Great value.

Gonna head down to grab 2 of those 30L drums, what would I need to use as an airlock? Only seen them attached to other fermenters...

Gonna head down to grab 2 of those 30L drums, what would I need to use as an airlock? Only seen them attached to other fermenters...

1 roll of gladwrap should do the job.

Back