• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cheap Dextrose In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter007

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have 15 bags of Dextrose (25Kg bag)
Going cheaply @$20.00 bag
If interested call evening Peter on 9387 1828

Happy brewing

peter007 said:
Hi Guys

I have 15 bags of Dextrose (25Kg bag)
Going cheaply @$20.00 bag
If interested call evening Peter on 9387 1828

Happy brewing
[post="48424"][/post]​
Nice offer Peter. I would use dextrose for bulk/bottle priming, but a bag would last me years(decades??). Hope you can sell em!

Now that's good value , I am sure you will have a few AHB members over that side of the country jumping at your offer.

Batz

where abouts are you located? I might be interested in a few bags, i could use it for my alcohol wash, rather then using sugar

I am assuming you dont live in victoria cos i just rang that number and got some weird guy.

voota said:
I am assuming you dont live in victoria cos i just rang that number and got some weird guy.
[post="50056"][/post]​

Well the thread title does say Sydney...

voota said:
[post="50056"][/post]​

May be it was a Borrossa phone number :lol:

I gotta stop this :huh:

Batz

nice one again Batz.....

hahahahahah- i am laughing...

Just not on the inside...

kman said:
where abouts are you located? I might be interested in a few bags, i could use it for my alcohol wash, rather then using sugar
[post="50047"][/post]​

Sydney NSW

ragpx001 said:
kman said:
[post="50047"][/post]​

Sydney NSW
[post="50225"][/post]​

Waverley

If still interested send me Email [email protected]
can organise somethimg next week

Peter

Happy brewing

Peter, where did you find your cheap dextrose? understand that 6 years has pssed since your post, do you still buy in bulk, ?

Im located in carlingford, sydney

Peter, where did you find your cheap dextrose? understand that 6 years has pssed since your post, do you still buy in bulk, ?

if you don;t get a reply from Peter dont get too worried.

He only ever posted the 2 times and from his profile

search for chemical supply companies. I bought a 25kg bag from a place in guilford / giraween (?) around the corner from country brewer a couple of years ago for about $25.

I think their name was Deltrex http://deltrex.com.au/Locations/Sydney.aspx

I got a brewer mate in syd not on the forum let me contact him. He might take the lot

Peter

Pm tbe details, my sydney guy will take it all

Latest posts

Back