• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cheap Dextrose In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter007

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have 15 bags of Dextrose (25Kg bag)
Going cheaply @$20.00 bag
If interested call evening Peter on 9387 1828

Happy brewing

peter007 said:
Hi Guys

I have 15 bags of Dextrose (25Kg bag)
Going cheaply @$20.00 bag
If interested call evening Peter on 9387 1828

Happy brewing
[post="48424"][/post]​
Nice offer Peter. I would use dextrose for bulk/bottle priming, but a bag would last me years(decades??). Hope you can sell em!

Now that's good value , I am sure you will have a few AHB members over that side of the country jumping at your offer.

Batz

where abouts are you located? I might be interested in a few bags, i could use it for my alcohol wash, rather then using sugar

I am assuming you dont live in victoria cos i just rang that number and got some weird guy.

voota said:
I am assuming you dont live in victoria cos i just rang that number and got some weird guy.
[post="50056"][/post]​

Well the thread title does say Sydney...

voota said:
[post="50056"][/post]​

May be it was a Borrossa phone number :lol:

I gotta stop this :huh:

Batz

nice one again Batz.....

hahahahahah- i am laughing...

Just not on the inside...

kman said:
where abouts are you located? I might be interested in a few bags, i could use it for my alcohol wash, rather then using sugar
[post="50047"][/post]​

Sydney NSW

ragpx001 said:
kman said:
[post="50047"][/post]​

Sydney NSW
[post="50225"][/post]​

Waverley

If still interested send me Email [email protected]
can organise somethimg next week

Peter

Happy brewing

Peter, where did you find your cheap dextrose? understand that 6 years has pssed since your post, do you still buy in bulk, ?

Im located in carlingford, sydney

Peter, where did you find your cheap dextrose? understand that 6 years has pssed since your post, do you still buy in bulk, ?

if you don;t get a reply from Peter dont get too worried.

He only ever posted the 2 times and from his profile

search for chemical supply companies. I bought a 25kg bag from a place in guilford / giraween (?) around the corner from country brewer a couple of years ago for about $25.

I think their name was Deltrex http://deltrex.com.au/Locations/Sydney.aspx

I got a brewer mate in syd not on the forum let me contact him. He might take the lot

Peter

Pm tbe details, my sydney guy will take it all

Back