Charlie Wenzel Gets Owned

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kramer

Reaction score
Here is a Link to a forum in the states about 4WDriving I am in its a real good read but really long. Makes you think about dealing parts on the net.

Some of the stuff said on the forum will not be safe for work.

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page."

You need to be a member.

my head hurts... links everywhere... that is crazy shit man, that poor kid.. crazy.. some of the pics are damn funny tho.. what a dumb arse.. all he needed to do was back down.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54208

.. brad, sign up, trust me, its worth it.. 900,000+ views...

http://www.wenzeled.com

"well charlie wenzel, a punk kid, was sellin some 4.88 d60 gears advertised for 100 plus shippin NEW
so this mike guy bought them and sent charlie a check for 115 (the 15 bein for shippin) charlie cashed it then changed his thread to say i think 125 dollars instead, then he PM'd mike and said i cashed your check but it was only for 115, what's up with that?
well mike knew at that point he was bein takin by this kid so he posted it up on pirate, to which the kid had a nasty reply name callin and sayin it was a mistake, after everybody and their momma jumped in on the thread cuttin the kid down, it was also found out from research on other forums that the gears had been used in his truck, to which he replied they look new
you can figure the rest
pirate+fag kid tryin to rip someone off= biggest flaming in history of pirate

they tore this kid apart, they found year book pictures, birds eye views of his house, pics of his folks, his SSN cell phone, ebay sales, friends names
i mean they dug up everything, gathered a list of charges they could bring to him, scheduled days that people would go by his house, they even contacted the naval academy (which charlie was plannin on applyin to) and notified them of his actions
they pretty much ruined his life and it still isn't over
and this link has spread to other forums not even related to 4x4's or even cars it's in canadian forums, body building forums, everything
it's grown so big that i shut down pirate!!
pretty crazy"

This is a funny story, so many quotes from Full Metal Jacket :lol: though I'm getting a database error now. Just goes to show, don't try ripping people off or someone will "hand you your arse" :lol:

Yeah it goes down quite frequently do to the amount of people trying to access the pirate forum, but it is awfully funny to see another internet celebrity spawned, even if its all for the wrong reasons.

Its well worth signing up for.

Back