Charlie Murphy Dead

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way! His sketches on Chappelle's Show were some of the funniest bits of comedy I've ever seen. Not too much has me laughing so hard I'm struggling to breathe, but I dead set lost it and battled to even retell the tales. His acting in that show was just spot on for the black humour, he had a certain talent and delivery where he would play a hateful thug yet you wouldn't despise him. I personally reckon he deserved more airplay than what he got, but maybe it was those few bang-on roles he did that was all that required to maintain the notoriety and keep his fame in check. A real shame to see 'the Darkness!' go.

TheWiggman said:
No way! His sketches on Chappelle's Show were some of the funniest bits of comedy I've ever seen. Not too much has me laughing so hard I'm struggling to breathe, but I dead set lost it and battled to even retell the tales. His acting in that show was just spot on for the black humour, he had a certain talent and delivery where he would play a hateful thug yet you wouldn't despise him. I personally reckon he deserved more airplay than what he got, but maybe it was those few bang-on roles he did that was all that required to maintain the notoriety and keep his fame in check. A real shame to see 'the Darkness!' go.
Dam straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYKu4uDRTNE

is this true damn

. I actually watched the rick James and prince sketch last week for the first time in ages and they still crack me up

Latest posts

Back