Chapman Valley Show Geraldton W.a.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garry you are sounding sour on here mate. might have to call you Chris Scott. Nev I'm pretty sure most entries were all grain. There was a kit and kilo brewer but his mate left the beer behind and didn't enter it for him.

Garry you are sounding sour on here mate. might have to call you Chris Scott. Nev I'm pretty sure most entries were all grain. There was a kit and kilo brewer but his mate left the beer behind and didn't enter it for him.

Chris Scott is my hero - he knows how it is to be poorly umpired by amateurs (as I throw my keyboard down in disgust) ......
go the weagles ...
cheers
BBB

So what was the break on K&K to All Grain ?
Would be nice to know so I can sort the appropriate prizes.
Nev

Every beer was AG. I thought I might get some new K&K brewers with the fliers I put up but none came out. I was hopping to meet more new brewers. I promise to work harder next year and try to get some new brewers in the line up. Your prizes were very good Nev and were asked about by a lot of people. The judges are judging the Northampton show next week so it will be interesting to see how many entries they get.

Every beer was AG. I thought I might get some new K&K brewers with the fliers I put up but none came out. I was hopping to meet more new brewers. I promise to work harder next year and try to get some new brewers in the line up. Your prizes were very good Nev and were asked about by a lot of people. The judges are judging the Northampton show next week so it will be interesting to see how many entries they get.
Northhampton are a bunch of beer drinking perfectionists, I am sure the beers will be the best in the West . ;)
Better promotion means better prizes, if we start now we can turn it into a must go to event.
Go the weagulls!
Nev

Sorry I could not make it guys I was working I did however leave my beers with a friend who as he puts it just forget to take them :(
Hopefully I'll be in appearance next time
Congrats to all the winners

Chris Scott might feel a bit better now his brother's team has suffered a bigger first quarter raping than his

Well, it's time Gentlemen.
It'll be my first time, and I've got very little idea about regulations and requirements other than the very loose looking format provided on the official site. And I'm not particularly well conversed on the etiquette of such events, but I'll give it a go.

I'm currently getting some entries planned and milled for this year, with one already the the F.V.
I reckon my Dark Ale/Stout entries will have just enough time to sit and condition, and my Light Ales will follow in the months closer to September.

Any other takers for this year's Show, or past participants/judges which might be able to provide some info on past events or where they're at for this year?

Bumpity bump?
Talked to a couple of Gero locals on this who are entering. Anyone else? It's getting closer.

Hoping to for sure. Plenty of time to lay a couple of brews down. I have a stout brewed in January but
It's still improving so might just let it sit for another year. I have a go to pale ale and like to see how it rates.

Back