Chap Chap Looking For Able Brewers In Adelaide 16th March 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will SWAMBO be picking you up early again? :wub:
I mayyyy see if I can't get down that way for a couple. I am looking for a mule to send something back for Screwy. BTW its nothing in pink :D

BYB

:lol: I'll never live that one down

Phew! I was little worried. I'll happily mule something for Screwy for ya BYB. Look forward to catching up with you again.

I'll be in Adelaide Turesday and Wednesday till 8.30 BYB centred in Keswick if that helps with the delivery?

Chap Chap

looking forward to this 1 my self

bit of bogan banana bending bullshit always makes me laugh

pity butters is working and likely wont make it - might have to print some butters masks for nige and raven to wear ( just need them to talk more ) :ph34r:

looking forward to this 1 my self

bit of bogan banana bending bullshit always makes me laugh

pity butters is working and likely wont make it - might have to print some butters masks for nige and raven to wear ( just need them to talk more ) :ph34r:

Awwww poop!

I thought Butters was the only one who could talk with a mouth full of marbles and under wet concrete?

Looking forward to this very much and can't wait to be able to put some faces to the nicks.

Cheers

Chappo

Yeah it shall be a top night I am sure.

Looking forward to it also.

Superb, I told my date to get stuffed so tomorrow night is now free! If I make it, Chappo, you owe me a prostitute of equal or lesser attractiveness.

Superb, I told my date to get stuffed so tomorrow night is now free! If I make it, Chappo, you owe me a prostitute of equal or lesser attractiveness.

For you Adam i would get you one like this...

Lara_Bingle_Topless_1.jpg

But watchout apparently she likes Footy players, Cricketers and Flushing $200K engagement rings? :p

Sold.

As long as "she" doesnt have a bigger wee-wee than me.

And by "equal or lesser" I meant "equal or greater". lol

Unfortunately after i contacted Lara she upped she price Adam! But I was able to secure something more within my budget range...

CrackWhoreBarbie.jpg

I'm sure she'll be rootable after a few pints. I might double wrap my junk though.

I'm sure she'll be rootable after a few pints. I might double wrap my junk though.

That would be the new "Tiger Woods Condoms" Because you need 2...Because you dont want to get a hoel in one...
Look for the Pack with a tick on it and the slogan " Just Do Her......."

:lol:

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm in the City of Churches and Prostitutes! Feels like home :p .

All things being equal I should be at the Wheaty from 6ish.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone

Cheers

Chap Chap

Shattered i didnt make it, Finished work pumped at about 2pm, only to be told, OH&S meeting for 2 friggin hours, then didnt have time to go home, get everything ready that i needed to (read: make brew) and get back.

Shattering, absolutely shattering, Might go have a guiness toi try and cheer myself up

It was a good evening, that was still going strong when I left around 10.30pm.

Chap Chap had yet to have dinner, but some top beers were enjoyed with great company. I suspect it was a liquid dinner with maybe a dodgy kebab down Hindley St later in the night? :icon_vomit:

Attendees included: Phillip, DJ, Muckey, Machenbrau, Hatch, Boston (& Mrs Boston) and myself.

Well I feel a lot better now than I did at 7 this morning when I was saying to the missus "what do you mean "am I going to work" isn't today Saturday?" I didn't feel too boozed when I got home but I wasn't feeling too good this morning. It was well worth it to drink some (really good) beer with some blokes who know WAY more about brewing than I do.

Does anyone know who the bloke was that was wearing the HTFU tshirt? He said to get round to his place on Sunday for a brewday so I can see an AG setup. I can't remember his name or username on here. I also didn't think to get his phone number or address.

Does anyone know who the bloke was that was wearing the HTFU tshirt? He said to get round to his place on Sunday for a brewday so I can see an AG setup. I can't remember his name or username on here. I also didn't think to get his phone number or address.

Ha now thats funny. That sounds like something I would say.

phillip is the bloke you are after mate PM him

Chaps got an early flight so missed out on a visit to the Raven's Brewery! :(

It was a good night of beer tasting and bull shit. I think I slipped away at the right time and got some food.
I really don't think think the whiskey tasting was required though.

Latest posts

Back