Champ Has 'couple Of Beers'

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Good to see the champ back in action after a couple of years.

Kostya is actually a home brewer.
He shops for his brews at my old brewshop in Sydney.
He has a great home bar with kegging system.
I've been in the shop when he has come in to pickup supplies and stuff. He is a great down to earth guy.

Beers,
Doc

Champ has 'couple of beers'

08nov04
A VICTORIOUS Kostya Tszyu didn't sleep a wink last night, but nothing could wipe the smile off his face as he emerged from his Phoenix hotel today.

Tszyu partied with his Tszyu Crew support team into the early hours after his devastating knockout win over American Sharmba Mitchell yesterday at Phoenix's Glendale Arena.

Tszyu knocked Mitchell to the canvas four times before the referee finally stopped the fight in the third round in the International Boxing Federation world title contest.

The Russian-born Australian had only "a couple of beers" but celebrated until 4am when he retired to his room.

"I didn't sleep," said Tszyu, with a big smile on his face.

"I think I went to bed probably at four o'clock and got up at 7.30am. I couldn't sleep.

"I was thinking I needed to pack."

Tszyu leaves the US for Australia tonight and is scheduled to land in Sydney at 8am tomorrow (AEST).

got the fight on foxtel pay per view, it was awesome, and thats cool that he is a homebrewer aswell.

Back