Castle Hll Competition Results

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keith, the results have definitely been posted - I received mine weeks ago. I'm sure Chris will follow it up as soon as he sees your post, but maybe PM him just to be sure.
:beer:
Tim.

Keith, you should have received your results. You were to get a partial refund so maybe that has held things up. I'll check with the Society. Good to see that Dorthoy Dix is alive and well

Tseay,

Do you mean Dorothy Dix? This is what Google advised when I searched for your reference.

Did you mean that in the "Dear Abby" sense, or the "Dorothy Dixer" sense?

Good to see a resolution in the works.

Seth :p

Chris,

I have been off-line for a while.

I am unable to pm you because:

"personal messenger disabled or their personal messenger inbox is full."

Miss Dorothy's friend,

Keith

Received the following email from our Canadain entry today on judging standards:

Just wanted to let you know that I received my score sheets from the competition today. You were wondering how your judges compared to other BJCP judges. Nothing to worry about. I received an overall score of about 25/50 from your competition and the same beer scored about 26 in a local competition with BJCP judges and one pro brewer in the panel. Your judges are very obviously well trained and are doing a great job. Everyone picked up on the same thing: young beer and low carbonation, and graded it accordingly.

Just a word of thanks to Barry.

The show people have been conducting the final mailing out ribbons etc . apparently some of the commerative glasses "evaporated" sometime between between being delivered, displayed and being assembled for mailing.

Barry has kindly agreed to forgo 'some" of his swag of glasses so that other single category winners would receive a glass. I think Barry will still have trouble finding space on his mantle piece, but he's been a great help.

Thanks

Back