Case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dago001

Move Along - Nuthin To See Here
Reaction score
Hi, is there any interest in another case swap this year. I'm happy to host one up here in Burnie if there is enough interest. Let me know what you think.
Alternatively, I am happy to travel to launnie again if it gets off the ground up that way.
If it happens, it would be good if there was a little more emphasis on letting brewers know how well you rated their beers this time around.
Cheers
LagerBomb

I'd be keen. There was talk of this at the brew club as well, perhaps we could combine the two? A lot of people there are members here anyway.

Happy to come up to Burnie.

I raised this at the Launnie brew club meet on Tuesday and I think most were on board.
Didn't set a date as yet but I think lots from down here will be keen.
Do you think before or after the September comps?
If we did it before in, say, late July, it would give enough time to get some feedback on potential competition beers.

I'd love to be involved. Good excuse to brew more and try some new beers.

As both LagerBomb and NFH have mentioned, it would be great to be able to get constructive feedback on our beers, as much for the furthering of our brewing (and palates) as for competition.

Also happy to road trip to the NW coast if that's the consensus.

I would think before the Sept comps. Was thinking in July sometime, although I havent checked my work roster yet as far hosting goes. If the Launnie club is going to do this anyway, I am happy to let it run its course and let them organise it. Didnt realise that they were having regular meetings. Havent seen any action on this board for a while which is why I posted this.
Cheers
LB

Meetings are regular now. First Tuesday of the month.
I meant to post a reminder before the last meeting but kinda forgot sorry.

I'd be happy to come up to Burnie as well. If for nothing else other than to perve on your hand pump!

The beer engine is portable, so I can take it anywhere. Only needs a bench/bar to clamp it on.
Cheers
LB

Back