Case Boxes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveee

Reaction score
Well, ATM I store all my longnecks in milk crates. They are OK, but take up a fair bit of room compared to a conventional case.

Also I often take beers with my places and its hard taking them in milkcrates as they can rattle around a fair bit making them a bit fizzy.

So I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere that sells case boxes that you just put together yourself? It will make my life a damn sight easier!

So has anyone heard of this? If not, then it's my idea :)

you can buy wine boxs with cardboard inserts hold 12 bottles from kennards box & packshop www.kss.com.au ,cost @$3.90

Davee,

seeing you're in Eastwood you're not for from the brew shop in North Ryde. Gerard there sells crates specfically for longnecks. Unsure of price though.

timmy, do you mean the country brewer in drummoyne?
or is there a brew shop i dont know about in north ryde?

The shop is in the little arcade in the bunch of shops on Blenheim Road.
I'll add it to the links too.

Northern Districts Brewing Supplies
Shop 7/ 22 Blenheim Rd North Ryde 2113 (02) 9889 5122

Beers,
Doc

daveee: you sound like a prime candiate for kegging :) when you wanna go that way, talk to me, i'll hook you up home-boyeee..

i well never look back

heres my mate topping up his stein on stein night

Image032.jpg

Davee,
I mean Northern districs brewing supplies in North Ryde.

It's in the shopping COmplex at the Eastern end of Cox's rd but is around the corner on a road which I dont remember the name of.

nicko,

The beers look good. Nice colour, nice head.
If you and your mate keep drinking out of those size glasses and you share your beer around the keg won't last long :p

Happy kegging,
Doc

hehehe thats right

but its going to be a tradition, ive got 3 steins now, he has 1, so we're gona try hold a few more stein nights from now on

they are always good fun :)

only i need more kegs otherwise ill end up a bit dry...

Back