• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cascade Rhizomes. Perth, Pick Up.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyo

No Chillin' Like a Villain.
Reaction score
Only a few Cascades. $10 for the smaller ones, $15 for the bigger one. Pick up from Armadale.

Cheers.

View attachment 55951
View attachment 55952
View attachment 55953

109_1974.JPG

If you hadn't put the advert up so late at night they'd be all gone by now. :D

Only a few Cascades. $10 for the smaller ones, $15 for the bigger one. Pick up from Armadale.

Cheers.

Hay jyo,

I’ll definitely take one of the smaller ones mate, I’ve sent you a pm.

Cheers :beerbang:

Mate,
I'll take a couple of small ones if you're willing to post them to Karratha? I'll pay the postage obviously :)

Digs

Sorry, mate. I really don't have time at the moment to pack them up and post.

Cheers.

The three small ones are still available.

Everyone seems to want Cascade because they're popular in America but Cluster may be just as good. Cascade are more disease resistant than Cluster in their native homeland. That said, they do seem to be a good first season yielder for the average gardener.
I want some Cascade. :(

Everyone seems to want Cascade because they're popular in America but Cluster may be just as good. Cascade are more disease resistant than Cluster in their native homeland. That said, they do seem to be a good first season yielder for the average gardener.
I want some Cascade. :(

You had the opportunity when i was selling them but were too tight to pay for postage ;)

You had the opportunity when i was selling them but were too tight to pay for postage ;)

I think your Cascade may have been all gone at that stage Doc. I have a planned swap happening in a couple of weeks for Cascade. Don't have any room left for Chinook otherwise I would probable PM you to do a pick up. :lol:
I bought in a Columbus rhizome which cost me $20 bucks plus postage and it was only little! :blink: Thankfully its growing nicely at the moment.

Back