Carbonation After Cc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I did an APA before I went on holidays , it was racked then into CC as I was to busy to keg it.

It has been in CC for 6 weeks , it's as clear azz , now I nomally keg all my brews and seldom bottle any more.

Would this brew carbonate if I were to bottle it?
Is there enough yeast still there?

Batz :ph34r:

Hi Batz,
Hope You had a good holiday. I have a lager that has been in the bottle for 2 weeks.
This was in CC for 6 weeks, maybe 8. I dont have my notes here. Its carbonating fine so far. In another 2 weeks it will be perfectly carbonated I reckon. And there is still a bit of sediment left in the bottom of the bottle.

cheers

Cheers for that Johnno
I think I'll give it a go and bottle , kegs are all full !! not like this beer fridge at all !!

Holidays where great , we did the Gibb River road , Bungles , Kimberly 4x4 thingy

Batz :ph34r:

Batz
Sounds like a good trip.
Went through the bungle years ago. 4x4 from Perth into Bungles then flew over in a cattle chopper.
Gibb river road was the worst road I've ever been on!
Hoops

Good question Batz also do you need to bring it up to room temp to bottle or can it be bottled straight out of the fridge?

Cheers
Lagernut

Latest posts

Back