Car Hire In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Any of you Adlelaide people know of a cheap car hire place there?

Only need a small old beast , cheaper the better

Batz

Hi Batz,
Looks like Adelaide home Brewers don't hire motor cars very often.

I think car rental is like beer, if you steer clear of the mega companies then you should be OK.
Go to the yellow pages and find one that is close to the airport( but not at it ) or in the western suburbs somewhere, and they usually are keen to do a deal.
There was a mob on Dead Batsman Drive a few years ago that used to be cheap but I cant remember their name (could have been Jiffy or Thrifty or Shifty).
Of course they may not be there now.

Don't tell 'em that you are coming to my place in it as the speedo may stop working for a while and what they dont know wont hurt 'em :lol: :D B)

Other alternative is to get your bro' to drive you around and then you can sample a few more beers each day. :D

Hope this helps,

Cheers

Thanks Dicko
I have hired from 'rent a bug' I know the guy but really it's not all that cheap , I may just grad one for a week or so.
When would it suit you for me to drive/or bus it over?

Hi Batz,
When would it suit you for me to drive/or bus it over?

An ideal time would be when it is windy or wet weather or both.
But that is nearly impossible to predict so, work out your personal and brewing committments in Adelaide and then let me know and I will fit around what you want to do.
I am looking forward to your visit and I have a few brews to test taste as well as a brew day if you want or maybe a look at some alternative brewing methods that may be of interest to you.
If you travel on the bus you will need a strong drink or two when you arrive for recovery purposes or at the least a good SFPA or similar ( we can accomodate that ) just let me know your schedule so I can meet you from the bus.
Travel easy mate and just let me know when, where and how, and I will sort it from there.

Cheers

Hey batz ! I can lend you my push bike! ;) :blink:

Sorry no idea on hire cars, the push bike is state of the art though. B)

Jayse

Thankyou Jayse <_<

Back