Canberra's Oktoberfest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stagger

Reaction score
Gent's for those Canberra brewers that are not in the Canberra Brew Club and might be interrested in comming to the Oktoberfest on the 29th tomorrow week, get out your German cook books to cook up a storm. I will have a BBQ going and if others could bring some goodies for all to enjoy, I will have a range of beer however if you could bring your favorite beer (Keg) it will make the day that much more enjoyable for all.

We have a very kid friendly backyard for the kids and live in a very quiet street so if your kids are coming bring bikes, skate boards and scooters.

So bring Partners, Kids and most importantly yourselves.

When: Saturday 29th October

Time: 11:00 onwards

Bring Beer and stuff

(Craig)

PM me if interested

Stagger,
I will try to get along, only just down the road anyway. Just depends on work and SWMBO. Get my drift.

Cheers
BradT :beer: :beer:

He's a gentlemanly southerner from Waniassa! :p
You unwashed northerner types will need Visa's!! :lol:

I'll be busy that weekend, dammit! :angry:

TL

Hmmm, not sure I'll be able to carry a keg that far on foot...if there is drinking involved you don't want me driving! :party:

PZ.

you could catch the bus! keg under one arm....gas bottle under the other...no worries :party:

Fingerlickin_B said:
Hmmm, not sure I'll be able to carry a keg that far on foot...if there is drinking involved you don't want me driving! :party:

PZ.
[post="84453"][/post]​

PZ,
If you want to organise a lift, there are plenty of club members in the north who'll probably attend. Get on the local forum here and ask away:

Click here for the Oktoberfest topic thread...

Cheers,
TL

Thanks Craig for putting on a great Oktoberfest.
The beer was award-winning (obviously), and the company was fantastic.
Cheers,
Steve.

Sounds like I missed a pretty good day...although I did drink more than my fair share at home on Saturday! :chug:

PZ.

heh heh :D ,
The good thing about Oktoberfest is that it gives you an excuse to have some beers for an entire month!
(actually, doesn't Oktoberfest offcially start in Sept sometime?)

Back