Canberra Rhizome Swap & Freebies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thylacine

Reaction score
Canberra: Currently have two POR and two Chinook in the ground. Will be removing one of each mid-August. Both are two years old, had good yields, and originate from ''Gilbrew". Would like two other varieties. Already have Tett & Elsasser. Intend to have extra to give away to Canberra brewers after swaps.

Tassie Tiger,

I am mid way between Bungendore and Braidwood. Im guessing if you have success in Canberra, I stand a chance where I am.

What sort of setup am I going to need to have a crack? Orientation? Trellis?

Still Building, but keen to get some Chinook happening.

Fester.

My Melbourne hops grew up in Braidwood then in their teenage years moved to Canberra and have resided at 2 houses in the western suburbs in Melbourne with great yields all along the way.

Tassie Tiger,

I am mid way between Bungendore and Braidwood. Im guessing if you have success in Canberra, I stand a chance where I am.

What sort of setup am I going to need to have a crack? Orientation? Trellis?

Still Building, but keen to get some Chinook happening.

Fester.

Will advise you when I remove a Chinook. eg. mid to late August. May even deliver as I frequently ride through Bungedore & Braidwood on way to the 'Bay'. Triumph Tiger, hence thylacine...

Cheers

Latest posts

Back