Canberra Brewers Meeting Tonight

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stagger

Reaction score
For those who are interested the Canberra brewers meeting is on tonight. Head Brewer Richard Watkins from the Wig and Pen will be giving a talk on all things kegging, come along have a beer.

The club meets on the first Thursday of every month, at The Harmonie German Club 49 Jerrabomberra Avenue Narrabundah. We discuss aspects of brewing, run events like trivia nights and tastings, and freely sample both beers and advice. Youre more than welcome to come along the first meeting or two is on us.

Stagger

Hey Stagger,
I'm in Canberra next month 1st to 3rd April for business. I would be interested in coming to one of your meetings (all fair weather yarder yarder). Can an out of towner attend your meetings?

Hey Stagger,
I'm in Canberra next month 1st to 3rd April for business. I would be interested in coming to one of your meetings (all fair weather yarder yarder). Can an out of towner attend your meetings?

They let me go ! April meeting Thursday 2nd April .. you come along Chappo and I'll pick you up myself !

what time does this shindig kick off? if i can find a baby sitter i might dag along.

Usually 7:45 - 8:00

Come and introduce yourself, then it's heaps of fun.

Out of towners are always welcome, we kick of at around 7:30 with most arriving at 7:45. The talk by Richard last night was very informative, next month we will be having a talk on recipe formulation.

Stagger

Back