Camper Trailer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yardy

BI3V
Reaction score
G'day,

I'm in the market for an off road Camper Trailer, just putting it out there, PM or post here.

cheers

Dave

G'day,

I'm in the market for an off road Camper Trailer, just putting it out there, PM or post here.

cheers

Dave

Throw away the kit yeast and get a quality ale yeast from your LHBS. Also you can read the AHB articles on improving your kit with temperature control and sanitation.

:lol:

you should be on the stage mate :lol:

the first ******* out of town..

Camper trailers are brilliant. However if amorous, rather than do it on the bed "platform" section, move the bedding down to the ground section to avoid unwanted swaying and creaking.

Funnily enough, I picked up a magazine in Coles just the other day called Campertrailer Touring. There's dozens of different brands & configurations out there.... I'd suggest you at least have a flip through that if you have no idea where to start.

Bloke I can't give direct feedback but my boss has a Camprite and has done some serious touring with it and loves it. I also met some other campers who hired one for years and had just purchased one and were VERY happy with their investment.
Cheers :)
PS beware the cheap eBay offerings.

Oh how I wish we had the $$ for one. It'd make our hobby much more comfortable.

Now, now- don't be naughty you boys! We're Medievalists :) www.sca.org.au

Forget the campertrailer, too hard to aircon. I know someone who has an old pop top caravan with an air con setup, dvd + flat screen tv etc for sale :ph34r:

He is in Qld and name is Kev :super:

QldKev

We took delivery of one of these a few weeks ago. I suggest you get some magazines as above post, read some forums such as exploroz and get to a caravan and camping show where you can compare lots of different makes and models. There's lots of good ones out there, you just need to pick what suits your needs and budget best. As above beware of cheap chinese imports. Also some companies claim australian made but this may refer to the trailer only (they bolt a cheap tent on), or others send aust made canvas to china where it is made into tents then sent back to be repaired before it can be sold.

thanks to everyone for the feedback (especially incider :icon_cheers: ) and for the PMs Screwy and Kev

i have been reading the camper trailer mag for awhile, excellent info, tips.

i've sourced one in Rocky, genuine off roader but the canvas is fecked but no problem as a mate of mine bought his canvas through armadillo campers in Bundy

http://www.armadillocampers.com.au/index.html

and recommends them.

I'll do some mods to the trailer before i put it on the road, install some side drawers and maybe fold up a ss kitchen for the tailgate.

Kev,

email me some good pics of your pop-top because the game I'm in there are loads of blokes looking for vans, thanks again fellas :icon_chickcheers:

cheers

Dave

Anytime Yardy - use clingwrap instead of the airlock that came with your coopers kit.

Cheers,

InCider. :lol:

Back