Camo6 Single Tier Brewstand Dimensions

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo6

Relax? Don't worry?? It's not just an internet for
Reaction score
Had a couple of questions asked about my brewstand build for my 4v single tier herms so thought I'd post the dimensions. The original drawings got destroyed so I had a play about with Sketchup and managed to replicate it. Only problem is I couldn't figure out how to add it to my gallery as I could only upload partial images so I figure I'll just post it here.

The stand was built to seat three CUB style kegs but I should be able to fit bigger pots on there if or when I upgrade. Originally I'd planned on mounting the hex on the lower level but never considered its height when building the stand. :unsure: Luckily, with the help of a pvc termite barrier I stumbled upon, the hex drops in perfectly between HLT and MT and is much mure secure and accessible than my original plan allowed.

It would of been nice to build the stand higher so as to store the kegs underneath when not in use but it sits at a comfortable height as it is. The castors are 100mm cheapies sourced from the big green shed. I also found the 2mm tube a bit thin to weld in some places and think 3mm would of been easier although heavier.

Anyway, I hope this plan helps someone as it took me a while to find a similar design when I started planning. I have to give credit to Franko and his brewstand build thread which contains heaps of good advice and inspired my build greatly.

Cheers,
Cam.

camo6brewstand1.JPG 20130420_152253.jpg

Thanks heaps for that mate.. really appreciate it :)

Latest posts

Back