Camden Valley Inn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kabooby

Hey muscly arms!!!!
Reaction score
Heard the other day the the Camden Valley Inn has been bought by the Mean Fiddler and is up for some extensive renovations.

Anyone no any more about this

Kabooby :)

Heard the other day the the Camden Valley Inn has been bought by the Mean Fiddler and is up for some extensive renovations.

Anyone no any more about this

Kabooby :)

In today's SMH the Mean Fiddler at Rouse Hill is revealed as the state's most violent pub (most assualts) for the second yaer running. I don't think that bodes well for a quality drinking establishment.

all I heard that they were going to put in a 'wool shed' type arrangement ,etc.. sounds like they want to clone the fiddler.....shame since the place has been 'tudor' style since the beginning and the hand pumps will prolly go too, not that they were being used...maybe scotty and his cask business may have stood a chance..

In today's SMH the Mean Fiddler at Rouse Hill is revealed as the state's most violent pub (most assualts) for the second yaer running. I don't think that bodes well for a quality drinking establishment.

I went to the Mean Fiddler at Rouse Hill last Sunday arvo for three hours before a wedding , it is a huge place worth going to, I really enjoyed it .

I suppose the more customers it attracts the higher the probability of some trouble.

I was not wanting to pick a scrap with anyone as I had my suit on :icon_cheers:

Pumpy

Stats can often be bent.

These figures were for scraps on premises. If it is out on the kurb it doesnt count.

It is most definately true about CVI being bought by the Mean Fiddler folks, any more than that I don't know, but I'll ask the owner tomorrow when I see him.

The Fiddler is a massive pub, I would honestly not be surprised if there are a huge number of blues there compared to others. Its really, really big.

And good too - I've has some great nights there! Feels more homely than many a tavern around the place.

Cheers - Mike

id feel more safe at the mean fiddler than at glenquarie tav thats for sure.

hopefully the camden valley inn doesnt change too much, i enjoy going there every thursday night for poker and having a few.

Your a braver man than me Evosti

I haven't even been to Glenquarie tav :ph34r:

Back