Camden Hotel

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.DJ.

Reaction score
Just spoke to the manager of the Camden hotel and they are replacing the Barons Pale Ale with either Fat Yak or Little Creatures Bright Ale...

I'd be happy with either!

Nice one,

All I need to do now is find time to get there

Kabooby :icon_cheers:

Nice one,

All I need to do now is find time to get there

Kabooby :icon_cheers:

if its a work day and around lunch time, I work directly accross the road!!! :icon_chickcheers:

its probably about 3-4 weeks away by the way...

will keep y'all updated...

This is great news!!

+1 for the Bright Ale.

This will save me $$$ not having to go to Freo to get the good stuff lol

I'll get in Dean and Andrews ear next time I'm in there and push for the Little Creatures...

This is great news!!

+1 for the Bright Ale.

This will save me $$$ not having to go to Freo to get the good stuff lol

I had a few Fat Yak's on Saturday night at the Hotel, i rate it highly.

Yep they put a keg of Fat Yak on at the New Sydney, Hobart, a little while back at a Hopster's night and it lasted about 15 minutes. :icon_drunk:

Little Creatures Bright Ale will be taped at Camden Hotel tommorrow (11/12/09)..

Replacing the Beez Neez!

I'm in MASSIVE TROUBLE!! :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk:

you ripper!! ill be in there tomorrow arvo fo' sures!

thanks for the heads up :party:

Little Creatures Bright Ale will be taped at Camden Hotel tommorrow (11/12/09)..

Replacing the Beez Neez!

I'm in MASSIVE TROUBLE!! :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk: :icon_drunk:

so it took 8 months!

fat yak?
Good stuff.
Drank a few at Manly wharf a few weeks ago.
I don't have to travel soo far know :D

Bright Ale just doesn't appeal to me - theres a funky taste I can't quite put my finger on, but my personal tastebuds don't go for it.

Surely there is something else on offer in Camden in this day and age - has anyone tried the microbrewery beers at the Valley Inn?

I was given a bum steer on the microbrewery at the Camden Valley inn - it is obviously the one at the Campbelltown Catholic Club

so it took 8 months!

They have had the fat yak on. Now it looks like we get LCBA as well.

I had a few LCBA at Camden Valley Inn a few weeks back. While it was still the best beer on tap, it wasn't at it's freshest :(.

Kabooby :)

I was given a bum steer on the microbrewery at the Camden Valley inn - it is obviously the one at the Campbelltown Catholic Club

I have not been back to the Rydges at the Catholic club for a while. Last time I was there the beers were OK at best. Talking to a few of the other local guys it has got worse.

Bit of a shame really

Kabooby :)

Last time I was was in the Camden they were were serving Double Diamond and pickled eggs. I spent a pleasant Saturday afternoon there.

:chug:

I had a few LCBA at Camden Valley Inn...

You mean JSGA dont you?? If so I would agree, the JSGA was good in the beginning, but its gone downhill at CVI of late for some reason.. Stale keg?

Back