Calling Perth & Adelaide Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Guys,
I am planning a trip down south , plenty of notice here.
I hope to arrive in Perth Wed. 14/04/04 , would be great to have a get together on the Thursday or Friday , then arrive in Adelaide on Saturday 17/04/04 , again a get together Monday or Tuesday ?
What do you guys think ? I hope to be able to convince big d to come along if the times work out for him as well.
To much to wish for I suppose , Grumpy have a night around then?
Love to catch up with you boys for a beer and a laugh
Batz :ph34r:

Well my flights are booked , will be there on above dates

timings not on my side batz.ive sent you an email explaining.

hope all you perth and adelaide brewers can give batz a memorable time while hes down south.i will still be coming down but dates are a bit up in the air at the moment.

cheers
big d

Gidday Batz - It would be great to meet up for a couple of cleansing ales..... Looks like the timing might be a bit tight though. I have family commitments most evenings - but I'm sure I could get day-release.

Maybe we should meet in town to avoid transport issues - at the Moon or Belgian Beer Cafe (they are about a 2 minute stagger away from eachother anyway)

Well I nomally stay in the city , Wentworth

Nobody else interested?
Thought a trip to Little Creatures would be great

Batz

Usuall story. I'm up for it, but wont know until the week before whether I will be here or on a mine site somewhere.

If I can make it I will be there although I don't know what will be happening at work that week ;)

Thanks Guys,
Yep I know it's a fair way off to make plans as yet , still I do hope to be able to catch up with you Perth and Adealiade brewers , would really like to see some AG set ups , I will have mine in full swing by then and will bring lots of photos
Cheers Batz

Thursday would not work for me but Friday I could meet up after work in the city for a few quieties. Goat's suggested venues are both good ones. There are plenty of others.

Little Creatures is good but too far for me on a weeknight. And they only have three beers on tap. And only one of them is worth drinking. And most decent pubs in Perth have LCPA on tap.

Remind us closer to the date Batz and I will set it aside.

Batz

I an make one of those nights so you guys figure out the night and ill be there BBB or Moon are both good for me!

OK
Sounds like the Perth guys it is a city thingy , sounds good to me , I will head down to Little Creatures during the day even if all by my lonesome :(
What about Jayse?
Hope to catch up with you in Adelaide
:chug:

Batz

Where are you staying in Adelaide?

If you fancy a trip to the Barossa - i can put you up and take you around...

GMK
Thanks mate , I will be staying in Lockleys , but a trip to the Barossa would be great , love to see your set up.
Count on me showing up
Cheers

Batz said:
GMK
Thanks mate , I will be staying in Lockleys , but a trip to the Barossa would be great , love to see your set up.
Count on me showing up
Cheers
Batz

Too easy - pm me closer to the dates.

What date do you think you will be making the trek to the baroosa.

I want to book it on the calender - will stop the wife from double booking me...

Ken...

Give me a few days to work that one out GMK
Cheers

GMK
What about Monday the 19/04 ?

Batz

19/04 sounds good.

Now my wife is going over to Canberra from 14 - 21 Apr.
What are the chances of getting the Grand Parents to take the kids over those couple days....

Then we can organise our own boys brewfest.....

No chance of that one I am afraid , only Mum left and shes 84 and not really up to looking after kids anymore :blink: :blink:

I am talking about my kids Grand Parents...

Any one else free this day and want to make it a true BrewFest.

Back