Calibrate Digi Thermo Probe.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
I brought one of these from ebay awhile back but it was out a couple of degress so I didnt use it. I would like to use it and was wondering if anyone knows if they can be calibrated or not?

It didnt come with any instruction manual and I haven't been able to find one on the net.

Cheers

Digi-Thermo

I brought one of these from ebay awhile back but it was out a couple of degress so I didnt use it. I would like to use it and was wondering if anyone knows if they can be calibrated or not?

It didnt come with any instruction manual and I haven't been able to find one on the net.

Cheers

Digi-Thermo

Never used one, but have you tried holding either the SET or ADJ buttons ?

I'd email the ebay seller and ask them to email you a copy of the manual.

or put the model number in to google and see if you can find it that way

Tried Googling it.

Tried holding set and adjust Kev, it seems to change the high and low alarms only.

@Kaiser. Thanks but that manual is for a different model to mine. In fact that manual is for the original version and mines a cheap knock off, hence why its probably out. But yeh agree if you cant calibrate the original version you probably cant calibrate the knock off either.

No to worry, I will just use it and minus of the difference each time.

Thanks for the help.

Back