Quantcast

Calendar

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Tryed using the Calendar this morning but it seems we don't have permissions.

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.
It is a feature we should be using, especially for things like Batz World Tour and the brew days organised here.

Beers,
Doc

ozdevil

Reaction score
Doc

I have to agree with you here about the calender and listing events

I often feel when people place posts on boards in arranging meets or other events that after awhile the post gets forgotten and then we forget about the dates we forget to attend..(not saying it is mandatory to attend)

the things is how i see it as specially shops giving us special days like today at the Jovial Monks a brew day has been organised. that these people have given there time up specially for us basically wether they are still open to the public or not on these days

by having a calender and having these events in there it will make it easy for people to see what is on that particular day

anyway just my thoughts

cheers and beers
ozdevil

dane

Reaction score
fixed. You should be able to add events now. I think the calaender on the front page would also be a good idea listing what is coming up...

wee stu

wee stu's brury - hand made beers, award winning l
Reaction score
It is fixed - put the Adelaide world beer festival event up today.

Would be good to have the calendar much more prominent though - I didn't know it was there until Doc's post.

Hoops

Reaction score
Thanks Doc, if not for your post I would not have discovered the calender (maybe stumbled across it as some stage in the distant future)

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Reaction score
Set up the Barossa Brew Day on it as well.

dane

Reaction score
wee stu said:
It is fixed - put the Adelaide world beer festival event up today.

Would be good to have the calendar much more prominent though - I didn't know it was there until Doc's post.
I have to admin I never really knew it was there either - I guess thats why the permissions weren't setup properly.

I think a link at the top page (probs replacing gallery) will be in order.