• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

C02 needed North Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoxR

Reaction score
Hi guys I just got home from working all day Saturday and really wanted a beer, thing is I must of had a gas leek as nothing came out out when I pulled the tap. It is too late to get a fill and I won't be able to get a fill until Tuesday.
I am hoping that some could prime a keg for me that is near full so I can have a beer.
I am in Albany Creek so if anyone close can lend a hand that would be great.
Thanks
Rodney

My place mate . Pm me

Other side of the jinker track. Home drinking tonight. Too easy

I fear the commercial option has been taken......

Let a brother down☹️

If only I had not arranged 14 hour slow cooked ribs, a new 100" OLED screen, an evening brew session and a couple of massage ladies, then I probably would have replied sooner Rod!

Gee those massage ladies didn't last too long - hope the ribs are ok :D

Their chests seemed well supported by the ribs. Appreciate attention to detail blair - you anatomy geek you!

Edit: RIGHT, the slow cook,.... Fine, yep all good

Who said I was talking about the slow cook?!?!

But speaking of, slow smoked??

'Twas merely guilt bait for Rod tonight, but definitely when in play.

Applewood chips on high quality snake coals works great. Thermometer to watch the score. Gelatinous awesome.

Props to Dan from the Hills Brewers around here who fed my slow cooking interests! Still learning and always curious.

Good choice! My fave for ribs is a blend of Apple, Mesquite and Hickory :icon_drool2:

Mmm, local south Qld Apple wood and local hardwood , slow n low , appreciate the long all day cooks . Hope it turned out great!!
Op, got gas? Sorted if not pm also if still in need.

zorsoc_cosdog said:
My place mate . Pm me

Other side of the jinker track. Home drinking tonight. Too easy
Thanks mate, sorry I was too impatient and you are correct I had to visit Dans.
Also I hope yours ribs went well 13 hrs is a long time. I normally just do the 3,2,1 method.
Pecan wood smoked rump cap for me today.

Thank you very much to Zorsoc for hooking me up this afternoon.
Really nice to meet you and your family.
I hope I can repay you one day.

zorsoc_cosdog said:
'Twas merely guilt bait for Rod tonight, but definitely when in play.

Applewood chips on high quality snake coals works great. Thermometer to watch the score. Gelatinous awesome.

Props to Dan from the Hills Brewers around here who fed my slow cooking interests! Still learning and always curious.
Cosdog,
I've got into low and slow BBQ'ing the last few years myself too.
I went the Kamado route: great for smoking, low and slow or high heat grilling (reverse sear rib eye anyone?)
20151115_182310 (Small).jpg

PM me if you'd like to meet up for a brew or bbq (I've got 5 taps of goodness here I can't drink myself).
I'm at Auchenflower, fairly new to brewing but not craft beer, so always looking out for brewing tips.

P.S. I'm getting excited to see our mini kegs, I'm hoping they show up this week.
Cheers Damon

That sounds great mate. I'll definitely take you up in that and we should share a brew day as well!

Awesome looking gear!

zorsoc_cosdog said:
That sounds great mate. I'll definitely take you up in that and we should share a brew day as well!

Awesome looking gear!
Sounds good. Sent you a pm, I'm brewing this weekend I think.

Nice setup Redman.
I still use the ever faithful Weber kettle, 4 years of use and still love it.
However I am keen to build a backwoods vertical smoker this year.

Latest posts

Back