C02 Cylinders Rentals/refills

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddstagg

Reaction score
Hey folks, well this is going to sound lik an extremely weird post, im not of the brewing fraternity, instead im from a small group on melbourne aquarists (hobbiest/artists that keep aquariums)

im trying to track down c02 cylinder rentals/refills, and i was told that homebrew shops have the cheapest going around supplied from 'Air Liquide'. Any info on where im able to get one would be much appreciated as ive got no idea, i did hear of a shop in preston, im in camberwell area, if that helops.

The reason where after them incase your interested is, we have planted tanks, aquariums with aquatic plants in them, and by using a special low pressure regulator (just got them from perth) and a diffuser(mixes the gas in the water) we can feed a small amount of c02 into the tank to aid rapid growth of our much beloved aquatic plants, 1 10kg cylinder will last 2 years running apprently.

Thanks in advance...

Dean

if you are in melbourne, you may be in Luck

Air Liqiud may still have the steel D size bottles, they rent them for about $15 per year, anyware else its up around $100 per year, give air liqid a call, and mention the steel D size bottle

Grain and Grape in Maidstone, as well as the Brew and Grow stores (Frankston, Edithvale, are the ones I know of) are Air Liquide dealers.

The D size bottles are around $15 a year to rent, and about $40 to fill.

Latest posts

Back