C02 bulbs,where to buy ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangover68

Reaction score
Just filled my 4l mini keg and went to get a co2 bulb but i'm all out, a google search shows that no one stocks them apart from brewing supply places.
Anyone know if any normal retail stores in Melbourne stock them ? I think it might be time to move up to soda stream size bottles.

Plenty of brew suppliers sell them but none that were open yesterday where as you used to be able to get them at the bottle shop or woolies.

Hey hangover
Don’t even waste your time with small party charges and soda streams.
Just hit up your local gas supplier. I got a d size (6kg) food grade co2 bottle for $80 and it lasted me 12 months. That includes carbing and serving. Do it!

Hey hangover
Don’t even waste your time with small party charges and soda streams.
Just hit up your local gas supplier. I got a d size (6kg) food grade co2 bottle for $80 and it lasted me 12 months. That includes carbing and serving. Do it!

You are probably right but i havent got my kegging setup yet (need some cornies) and these bloody teenagers seem to think they need school uniforms and laptops and other shit.

Didn't get around to getting the bulbs but instead bought a sodastream type cylinder and adapter for my mini reg, then later after get my fridge setup i might move to a 2.6kg cylinder.

Latest posts

Back