• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Buying: Hop Rhizomes based in WA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eps

Reaction score
Hey Brewers,

I would like to start growing a collection of different Humulus lupulus (Hops) strains.

Excuse my post if it has already been asked, but I'm having trouble finding a source of Hop rhizomes in WA. (I found a few older threads so I know there are some hop rhizomes in WA)

I am planning on buying a stack from interstate that are not available in WA currently and pay the costly importing fees, if I can't get the rhizomes I want. They are permitted to be shipped to WA as long as they are declared and checked.

If you are WA based and willing to part with some rhizomes, let me know. I am happy to part with some cash.

Cheers

Hey Brewers,

I would like to start growing a collection of different Humulus lupulus (Hops) strains.

Excuse my post if it has already been asked, but I'm having trouble finding a source of Hop rhizomes in WA. (I found a few older threads so I know there are some hop rhizomes in WA)

I am planning on buying a stack from interstate that are not available in WA currently and pay the costly importing fees, if I can't get the rhizomes I want. They are permitted to be shipped to WA as long as they are declared and checked.

If you are WA based and willing to part with some rhizomes, let me know. I am happy to part with some cash.

Cheers
I have Victoria rhizomes dug up and ready to go. I'm in SA so you already know you'll be paying Quarantine fees. I'm happy to do the paperwork and comply with the restrictions, I did it successfully last year. Also look up 'Hop Swap' on Facebook which is a WA group. I send them several shipments last year.

I have Victoria rhizomes dug up and ready to go. I'm in SA so you already know you'll be paying Quarantine fees. I'm happy to do the paperwork and comply with the restrictions, I did it successfully last year. Also look up 'Hop Swap' on Facebook which is a WA group. I send them several shipments last year.
Thanks drsmurto! I'll join the group!

Back