Buying A Mattmill In Germany

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Drewgong

Reaction score
Gday fellas been reading a heap of old threads on different grain mills and have decided to go german. Ive looked on braufox however i will be in Germany in January Visiting Munich and Frankfurt. Im trying to find a supplier in one of these cities i also see a few additional models available in Germany that braufox doesnt offer. Main problem is every site i find is in german my old phone used to always ask if i wanted to translate the page but my s9 does not. Any links would be great or if anyone knows of any suppliers in Munich or Frankfurt.

tanked84

Reaction score
Google translate also does websites

Drewgong

Reaction score
Yeah cheers fellas got onto google chrome makes life a bit easier. jyst tring to find an actual shop ill be able to go to whilst there.

Drewgong

Reaction score
I got the Komfort, I doubt there is a better mill easily adjusted, no wear and tear still as good as the day I got it.
Yeah thats what im going for , rough figures say ill save $140 buying it there Thats not including postage from braufox . I was suprised at the weight of it wondering now if its worth the wait and the weight of carrying it around europe for 6 weeks.
are you hand cranking it or did you get a motor?

f00b4r

Reaction score
A lot of homebrew suppliers in Germany (or the number of EU suppliers that happily deliver there) are online. You could always get it delivered a few days before you leave to your hotel but I would speak with the shop beforehand to confirm they will do it.

Reaction score
Yeah thats what im going for , rough figures say ill save $140 buying it there Thats not including postage from braufox . I was suprised at the weight of it wondering now if its worth the wait and the weight of carrying it around europe for 6 weeks.
are you hand cranking it or did you get a motor?
I use a drill.

Latest posts