Bundaberg Favour Required!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shed101

Beer Dog
Reaction score
Hi

Is there anyone in Bundaberg who could do my father in law a huge favour?

He needs to borrow a tempmate for a couple of days to save his bananas, while he waits for his to arrive.

Random I know, but I thought i'd put it out there. :lol:

Thanks

I've got an brand new / unwired STC-1000 he could borrow.

Either he could wire it up temporary, or I would need to get the wiring done before he grabbed it.

QldKev

Thanks for the superfast response kev ... turns out he's got it covered, so panic over.

Don't panic! :D

Mods can delete this thread if required ... or we could just see how many pages of drivel we could talk about bananas and temperatures ... and various other completely irrelevant things.

Did I ever tell you about the time I ...

I've got an brand new / unwired STC-1000 he could borrow.

Either he could wire it up temporary, or I would need to get the wiring done before he grabbed it.

QldKev

So what temp should you keep a bunch at after picking. I have a bunch of gold fingers i need to cut off before the bats get them. but I normally just hang them under the house with a towel over them.

Cheers

So what temp should you keep a bunch at after picking. I have a bunch of gold fingers i need to cut off before the bats get them. but I normally just hang them under the house with a towel over them.

Cheers

:icon_offtopic:

bloody Batz, he gets into everything; did he leave a Batz brewing sticker on the tree too B) B)

+ 1
I was thinking of the same thing reading that post

Well i have worked in bananas for 43 years you know so it's fair to say I'm an expert on this .... :ph34r:

Apparently 12-13 celsius ... unless speedie knows any better?

Cheers

Well i have worked in bananas for 43 years you know so it's fair to say I'm an expert on this .... :ph34r:

Apparently 12-13 celsius ... unless speedie knows any better?

off course he does!!!!

ROFLMAO

QldKev

Latest posts

Back