• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bulk Order Of Grains

• Thread starter waggabrewers
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

waggabrewers

Hi guys, As I said in my intro i am looking at a bulk AHB order of grains. I have an account at Malt Craft and I can get grain Freighted to wagga wagga.
I will pass on the grain for what it costs me per kilo to get it here.

Plus I freight it through aussie post or ron crouch transport to any Capital City

So if there are any takers please let me know what you need (preferably in 25kg lots)
so i can get the ball rolling

Peter

Are you able to post prices per bag and approx freight to capital cities..

Let us know if the freight gets cheaper on 1,2 or 3 bags.

To have an account with Malt Craft - u must run a HBS

good stuff but lets not forget to support the good hbs owner.

So Peter from Wagga, is this you

One Stop Brew Shop

116 Hammond Ave East Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
ph: (02) 6971 7900 Home Brewing

Moving this to the trading post.

normell said:

One Stop Brew Shop

so is this a HB shop?

it's not a crime for them to post here , but we do like to know if your are a shop or not

Batz

Wouldn't be too popular at the Country brewer or Grumpy's forum I guess
:eek: :blink: :eek:

Batz said:
normell said:

One Stop Brew Shop

so is this a HB shop?

it's not a crime for them to post here , but we do like to know if your are a shop or not

Batz
Check out this post Riverina Home Brew.
There are other HBS guys who post freely on this forum but they tend to used there commercial names when doing so (Jovial Monk and Goliath spring to mind).

So, Pete, want to tell us a little more a bout Riverina Home Brew Supplies?

Also Pete, if you are a home brew shop, don't try too hide the fact.
From a previous post "I also am very interested from time to time in getting bulk orders for hops and grain happening on this lovely site. I have accounts with a maltster and a hop supplier as well. I usually order for my family, but I see that this is a close knit family as well."
So are all of your customers FAMILY as well

Peter - Can't be much of a business if you on sell your goods for what you paid for them??

PLEASE EXPLAIN>>>>...

Hi Stu,

Looks like he finally found the Retail Shop forum with that post.

Cheers

nearest capital city??? darwin
i shudder when i think of the cost to me.
im happy with the adelaide shop who happily supplies me with grain in 100kg orders but am curious on cost/25kg bag to darwin.

cheers
big d

Peter oh peter where are you

Peter, it would be nice to clarify. People here have no troubles with HBS guys, we're not affiliated with a business, but your posts seem a bit scattered - ie you have an account with a maltster and hopco... you sometimes buy for family... what is going on?

You seem to have copped a bit of a hammering here Peter
Don't be put off , we are all interested in what HB shops have to offer , JM and Goliaths often post here on the new hops,grain yeasts etc they have.
We all like to know this and I am sure it generates some income for them .
We do want to know if we are dealing with a HB shop all the same , when it comes to bulk orders for instance.
Hope it goes well for you and I for one are interested in your freighted grain prices

Batz

As I said Pete, simply tell us a little more.
We are not trying to scare you off.
You've certainly generated some interest.

I am thinking of organising a bulk order (35 sacks) of Weyermann & Thos Fawcett grains myself, but would want to sell say 20 of the 35 sacks PDQ, so say cost to me + $5/sack for the first 20, the rest to be sold at normal HBS prices.

Any takers?

Jovial Monk

How much is cost to you Tom?
and are we looking at any of these malsters range? or do you have particular malts in mind?

Hi guys, Right it seems that people here are jumping to conclusions about me. So I will give you the low down. I am not a home brew shop as such, I used to run Riverina Home Brewing Supplies in Wagga Wagga NSW. I now work for ONE STOP HB in wagga(part time)

By the way Macca and Dale will bend over backwards to help.

I like all of us believe that even the Home brewer sitting in front of his computer should be able to bulk order through this forum.

I do have a large swiss familly and we do brew alot.

I am not a shonk I work full time in the australian army and I have served my country well of late!!

So forgive me if I have offendend any one, I was just trying to pass on savings to you guys.

Hopefully this has proved to you that I am a legitimate member of AHB who has access to savings that can be passed on to the mere mortals like myself.

Feel free to post an apology at any time.

Regards Peter Bichsel

Thanks Peter, clear as mud in a beer bottle, nah thanks for clearing up the confusion
Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back