Bulk Hops Purchase

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crispy

Reaction score
Hi Brewers,

I will be putting in a Bulk hop order either late this week or early next week,
Have a look at the following list and let me know if you wish to order.

Price is not yet confirmed, but will be very reasonable. I will post as soon as it's confirmed.

I need to order pellets in 1kg lots and plugs in 2 Kg lots, so let me know how much of each hop you need

New Zealand Hops-
Sticklebract, Pacific Gem, Super Alpha, Fuggle, Hallertau Aroma, Cascade, Green Bullet, Hallertau Aroma Organic, Pacific Gem Organic

USA Hops
Newport, Centennial, Ahtanum, Galena, Cascade, Amarillo, Sterling, Warrior, Magnum, Horizon, Willamette, Crystal, Simcoe, Liberty, Cluster, Vangard, Chinook, Mount Hood, Glacier, Santiam, Tettnang

UK Hops -
Northdown, Fuggle, Progress, Challenger

German Hops -
Hallertau Northern Brewer, Hallertau, Hersbrucker, Spalt, Tettnang,

Czech - Saaz

PLUGS - Saaz, East Kent Golding, Fuggle, Cascade, Perle, Tettnang, Styrian Golding and Willamette

Cheers,

Crispy

Crispy,
Yes mate only thinking of a bulk buy today.
Please see my PM

Batz

Crispy,

I would be interested in some plugs if possible
250g each of Saaz, East Kent Golding, Fuggle, Cascade, Perle, Tettnang.

possibly some amarillo pellets too.

Cheers
Andrew

I could be keen.
Just need to do a stock take on what I have left after this weeks brewing.

Beers,
Doc

I'm interested in Perle, EKG, Northern Brewer, Hallertau aroma organic and Tettnang.

Will take up to about 250g of each, or more or less if it helps to round out the order. Don't mind plugs or pellets.

Northdown & Challenger 250g each (possibly Spalt). All pellets. Any idea of what the prices will be?

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
Northdown & Challenger 250g each (possibly Spalt). All pellets. Any idea of what the prices will be?

Warren -
[post="64409"][/post]​

I believe the price is that all Power and Crows supporters will have to go live in Melbourne for the remainder of the footy season :D

C&B
TDA

THE DRUNK ARAB said:
I believe the price is that all Power and Crows supporters will have to go live in Melbourne for the remainder of the footy season :D

C&B
TDA
[post="64412"][/post]​

Nah, just for the month of September :D

Saturday night at the dome was sweet as! :party:

warrenlw63 said:
How'd you fare beer-wise in Melbourne Wee Stu?

Warren -
[post="64427"][/post]​

It was a very fleeting visit, and I couldn't convince mrs wee stu to go out to Carlton for hand pulled ales, though I tried.

We did make it to the Portland and spent some time supping on pints of Speculator, which was hoppy - but not as much as a hop headed homebrewer would do.

Turned out we were just around the corner from the St Arnou so also had a session in there. Suprised by a nitrogenated Irish Red that actually had some flavour to it.

Still lots to do next time I come over :super:

I'd be interested in 500g each of Northdown & Progress

im keen on quite a few varieties crispy.i will be out of action next month which may make it hard but keen on most varieties mentioned and also the mount hood
and glaacier.
hell i would settle basically for any to keep me happy.

cheers
big d

Ive been waiting for thid to happen again.
Im after between 250 and 500g of the following as i wanna get some brews down soon, and hopefully a few IPAs. So there will be some serious hopping going on.
after centennial
cascade
amarillo
williamette
chinook
fuggle
challenger
and saaz.

will depend on price on what quantity i go for. Probably keep it to 250 of each id say.

I'm interested. Certainly want a bunch of amarillo pellets and a few other too.

I'd be keen for around 2-3kgs as well, but it hard to decide which.

Yeah looks like I will be up for 2-3kg as well.
Decisions decisions

Hoops

OK Brisbane brewers, I'm thinking it may work out a little easier and cheaper to get a bulk order done for us QLDers, and anything outside that order (less than the minimum amount) could get put onto Crispys order and sent up.

Good or bad idea?

Would need all orders by Sunday as well so we could corelate the orders

Hoops

I'd be keen except it would really depend on price, funds are low at the moment...

Would be after Halleratu, saaz and tettenager, plugs and pellets...

Hoops said:
OK Brisbane brewers, I'm thinking it may work out a little easier and cheaper to get a bulk order done for us QLDers, and anything outside that order (less than the minimum amount) could get put onto Crispys order and sent up.

Good or bad idea?

Would need all orders by Sunday as well so we could corelate the orders

Hoops
[post="64503"][/post]​

Hoops and Crispy,
How does this affect your order Crispy?
Would it be easier for me to order through Brissy brewers , I don't want to stuff your order about , I see you have about a million interested brewers now !

It makes little differance to me as I am going to have to pay for a postage bag either way

Hoops would you have enough orders to get all the different types , I am up for around six , thinking of bumping that up while I have the opportunity.

Batz

Latest posts

Back