• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bulk Grain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Howard

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a bunch of grain that I'm not going to be using due to backing way off on my brewing.

- 50kg of Joe White Trad Ale malt (One unopened bag, 25kg in garbage bag inside a storage bin), $40 for each 25kg.
- 25kg bag of Golden Promise, unopened. $50
- 25kg bag of Best Pilsner malt, unopened. $50

Also have Best Wheat, Briess Munich, Weyermann Caramunich II, Dingemans Biscuit in decent amounts i.e. >6kg's PM if interested in all or kilo portions.

Cheers :beer:

Kings Park, Victoria, 3021.

I have various other grains and hops. If you're interested in other malts message me and I'll make up a list with weights.

Golden Promise is sold.

I have a 20L pail which is my specialty malt bin with bags of rye (~1kg), acidulated (~1.5kg), pale choc (~300g), black malt (~200g), caramunich III (~200g), midnight wheat (~500g), dark crystal (~1.5kg), chocolate (~400g), carapils (~600g) and 2kg of caramunich II. I'd sell the lot for about $40 including the bucket.

Ok so Golden Promise and pail of specialty malts is sold.

Pilsner and JW Trad Ale still for sale.

If anyone wants wheat malt, munich, biscuit or caramunich II in small or larger amounts let me know.

All JW Trad Ale and Munich sold.

Best Pilsner still for sale as well as Biscuit, wheat and Caramunich.

Latest posts

Back