Bulk Buy - Little Brown Pumps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet! now on the lookout for some power supplies!

what is the lowest amps I could run the 12v model on? wanna try and run it on the same circuit as my 10amp element. I know I am pushing it

sweet! now on the lookout for some power supplies!

what is the lowest amps I could run the 12v model on? wanna try and run it on the same circuit as my 10amp element. I know I am pushing it

they are so low in power rating you should be able to run both, depends on your element rating and if anything else is on that circuit in your house I guess, worst case the 24V model uses
19.2 Watts.

just had a brain wave,,,, It happens some times, I fix the problem with beer!

anyone used a low voltage led light transformer?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10Pc-DC-12V-12W...=item2ebbc5e78f

"Using MR16 / MR11 LEDs light bulbs with this LED driver instead of an existing Low Voltage transformer will double the life of the MR16 / MR11 LED Light Bulb"

just wondering how they achieve double the life, is it a pure DC output or is it possibly a switched output (PWM) to achieve that claim.

if it is a pure DC output they should be fine, if not then it may not operate the pump correctly.

I guess as this is something you will be monitoring while operating it may not be a problem but I wouldn't install something like that in the roof of my house, sound too cheap to be reliable enough to not burn the place down :p

Well it's official.

It's now definitely on the freight from China.
I have a tracking number to prove which states my address as well.

So at the very least I am getting something from China..

So what's the deal on the postage Warwick? Pretty sure I only transferred enough for the pumps.

So what's the deal on the postage Warwick? Pretty sure I only transferred enough for the pumps.

Hi Brad,

I'll have to look up your address again.
However for most addresses it's only $7 flatrate for up to 2 pumps.
This is assuming that 2 pumps fit in 1 of these satchels, but they should I think.

Warwick

Just to let everyone know.
I had a heap of enquiries just after the bulk buy closed for more pumps.
Ended up ordering another 20 (18 + 2 spares).
9 x 24v and 9 x 12v.
These are set to arrive about a week after the others.
These will be $25 each though as opposed to the originals.
I also have 1 x 12v left over from the original that hasn't been paid for by MadMax.

I will pm him today but if I don't get a response I'm going to assume it's no longer wanted and it will be up for grabs.
I will however go back through my pm's and offer it to the first person that pm'd me to be fair.

Thanks

Warwick

Cheers Warwick. I've got a mate wanting another one on top of the three in the first batch.

2nd lot so far:

1. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
2. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
3. TL-B07 12V - Blue Baggers

2nd lot so far:

1. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
2. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
3. TL-B07 12v - Blue Baggers
4. TL-B07 12v - Duke of Paddy
5. TL-B07 12v - Duke of paddy - one of these may be the spare one that hasn't been paid for.

1. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
2. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
4. TL-B07 12v - Blue Baggers
5. TL-B07 12v - Duke of Paddy
6. TL-B07 12v - Duke of paddy - one of these may be the spare one that hasn't been paid for.

1. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
2. TL-B07 12v - Andyd
4. TL-B07 12v - Blue Baggers
5. TL-B07 12v - Duke of Paddy
6. TL-B07 12v - Duke of paddy - one of these may be the spare one that hasn't been paid for.
7. TL-B07 24v - beerdrinkingbob
8. TL-B07 24v - beerdrinkingbob

Leaves me with 3 more 12v and 7 more 24v

suchidog changed original order from 24v to 12v.

Now I have 1 more 12v and 9 more 24v pumps at $25 each.

Hey Warwick

have you checked the tracking lately? there already in qld! not long now!

Latest posts

Back