Bulk Buy Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross,
I will take 500 gms of cascade if thats ok.

johnno

How much are they and do u post @ all and if not whats ur location?

Ross

My original order of 500g styrian goldings is out, would it be possible to substitute the following instead: 250g Willamete and 250g NZ Hallertau.

Cheers

Green Iguana said:
Ross

My original order of 500g styrian goldings is out, would it be possible to substitute the following instead: 250g Willamete and 250g NZ Hallertau.

Cheers
[post="90334"][/post]​

Sorry mate, minimum order is 1kg of anything - so unless you want 1 kg of something, I'll never get this closed...

Cheers Ross

Ross said:
Green Iguana said:
Ross

Cheers
[post="90334"][/post]​

Sorry mate, minimum order is 1kg of anything - so unless you want 1 kg of something, I'll never get this closed...

Cheers Ross
[post="90335"][/post]​

Ross,

I had 250g of Northern Brewer pellets on order which are gone. if Green Iguana wants to get 500g NZ Hallertau Aroma pellets I will replace my 250g Northern Brewer with NZ Hallertau Aroma & order an extra 250g. That will allow you to give us both 500g NZ Hallertau Aroma pellets. (I already have 250g NZ Hallertau Aroma on order so the 500g would bring my total NZ hallertau Aroma order to 750g). Is this ok with you?

Failing this change my 250g northern Brewer to 250g Chinnock pellets (If I have to buy extra to make up the 1kg I will).

:beer:

Im good Ross, just get her in you've stuffed around enough with this a.

im good as well mate just let me know how much

okay, no worries. I am assuming that I canm order various amounts that must add to at least 1 KG. If possible could I order 0.5kg NZ Hallertau pellets, 0.5kg Willamete pellets and 0.5kg Challenger pellets.

Thanks for your efforts Ross.

Cheers

Green Iguana said:
okay, no worries. I am assuming that I canm order various amounts that must add to at least 1 KG. If possible could I order 0.5kg NZ Hallertau pellets, 0.5kg Willamete pellets and 0.5kg Challenger pellets.

Thanks for your efforts Ross.

Cheers
[post="90375"][/post]​

Hey GI,

Looks like you posted before my PM reached you. :( or maybe not.

Looks good to me Ross, i am happy with whatever I can get.

cheers
Andrew

Guys, hops will only take a week to get here, so we have a little time, other than the fact they may sell out of more.
The hops come in 1 kg packs - so orders need to be exact multiples to increase the order. Anyone who wants some more, post quickly & see if anyone grabs the difference & I'll happily include them...

Cheers Ross

Tidalpete said:
Ross,

Option 1 --- I had 250g of Northern Brewer pellets on order which are gone. if Green Iguana wants to get 500g NZ Hallertau Aroma pellets I will replace my 250g Northern Brewer with NZ Hallertau Aroma & order an extra 250g. That will allow you to give us both 500g NZ Hallertau Aroma pellets. (I already have 250g NZ Hallertau Aroma on order so the 500g would bring my total NZ hallertau Aroma order to 750g). Is this ok with you?

Option 2 ---- Failing this change my 250g northern Brewer to 250g Chinnock pellets (If I have to buy extra to make up the 1kg I will).

[post="90366"][/post]​

Thanks for all you are doing Ross. Green Iguana has ordered 500g hallertau Aroma so it looks like Option 1 is a goer?
If not, I am happy with Option 2.

Tidalpete said:
Tidalpete said:
Ross,

Option 1 --- I had 250g of Northern Brewer pellets on order which are gone. if Green Iguana wants to get 500g NZ Hallertau Aroma pellets I will replace my 250g Northern Brewer with NZ Hallertau Aroma & order an extra 250g. That will allow you to give us both 500g NZ Hallertau Aroma pellets. (I already have 250g NZ Hallertau Aroma on order so the 500g would bring my total NZ hallertau Aroma order to 750g). Is this ok with you?

Option 2 ---- Failing this change my 250g northern Brewer to 250g Chinnock pellets (If I have to buy extra to make up the 1kg I will).

[post="90366"][/post]​

Thanks for all you are doing Ross. Green Iguana has ordered 500g hallertau Aroma so it looks like Option 1 is a goer?
If not, I am happy with Option 2.

[post="90390"][/post]​

Not quite, you already have 250 gms ordered - The original orders are complete in whole 1kg increments - So 500 gms + an additional 250gms = 750 gms - therefore you need another buyer of 250gms to make up the additional 1kg - yes?

Option 2 would need another buyer of 750 gms unless you want to buy a kilo- ok?

Just put up what you want & ask if anyone wants the difference - shouldnt be too hard to find someone - I've told Hopco I want what's already ordered & that there will probably be some more before we finalise...

cheers Ross

Looks good Ross. One possible suggestion for the EKG plugs could be:

The smallest EKG orders are 250g, which scaled down to what is available is 100g. So if you ordered 250g you get 100g, if you ordered 500g, 200g and if 1000g you get 400g. The only problem is that it would be a bit much fiddling around when bagging up. However this would be slightly fairer than someone who orders 250g getting 200g and someone else who orders 1000g getting 200g.

Whatever is decided, I'll be more than happy with as some hops are better than no hops.

Ross,

I cannot see any PM in my mail box...i am really just happy to go along with whatever. If I need to order a couple of kilos that is no probloem. I don't want to make things complicayed for you. My preference is for willamete up to 1kg and NZ hallertau up to 1kg. If you can accomodate this then great. I could drive up to brissy and have an ale or two with ya for collection :)

Cheers

Latest posts

Back