Bulk buy Etiquette and Traditions.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver

Silver
Reaction score
Are there any traditions re Bulk Buys? Being a shift worker means it can be very difficult to chip in time to help out. This is a great service to those of us who reap the benefit. I hope a few others will join me by bringing in a bottle of their finest to share amongst the contributing parties. Thanks Nick and helpers. Hope you like my first attempt at a Bohemian Pilsner brewed like a Cal Common.

Cheers
Silver

Hey mate,

No traditions as such, but most guys are pretty good at helping out if needed, though this is definitely not a requirement!

I've never organized a BB before, but my process will basically be: either Friday (an RDO for me) or early Sat, turn up, label the sacks, and split the two I need to. Then it will be a matter of siting around and saying hi to those collecting, ticking them off the list, and then buggering off home.

I will try to bring a bottle or two to share as well. Can't have too many but a couple can't hurt!

Will be good to meet those of you I haven't before.

Also, as mentioned in the PM, we are looking as Sat 7 th for pickup at this stage. If anyone cannot make this date, please either arrange somebody to collect the sacks on your behalf and let me know, or get in touch with Ross and see if he is able to hold them for you.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back